penny and tim

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
whats the status on them are they free agents after the up coming season or is this last season on his contract optional or what? cuz if hes still signed through this year and isiah doesnt deal him out then we have a jam at the three. Someone help

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
if TT has a decent year next year, we should really consider resigning him, he can get us mismatches basically every time we play, and he has proven that he does have a post up game.. penny, it depends if we get another player like him in the draft or by trade, amnd i would take the younger guy, instead of spending monry, on penny...

You guys ever see dumb and dumber? Remember when Loyd asks if he has a chance with the hot chick and she says 1 in a million?

Pennys chance of resigning with the Knicks is less.

As far as TT goes he has always had physical skills but has not shown the consistent effort his whole career. He should not be a starter. He can be a good weapon as a 6th or 7th man

NYKnicks15

Starter
get rid of penny for whatever we can or just let it run out. i still think a Hardaway, Crawford, Sundov FOR Allen and Potapenko is the best idea (with a ounce of possibility to happen)...

morgan is right about the tim situation...let Ariza get experience and let tims contract run out. then when it runs out the following year resign him for little and that 6th man position.

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
NYKnicks15 said:
get rid of penny for whatever we can or just let it run out. i still think a Hardaway, Crawford, Sundov FOR Allen and Potapenko is the best idea (with a ounce of possibility to happen)...

morgan is right about the tim situation...let Ariza get experience and let tims contract run out. then when it runs out the following year resign him for little and that 6th man position.
I don't think the Sonics will give up Allen and Potapenko for Crawford Hardaway and Sundov.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
penny basically did squat last year with the injuries and wat not. i think its time for him to retire.....unless his health is back to normal.