Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impressed!

haha im not like you guys at all, born in Scotland but living in NY, got to say its one of the best places in the world.. knicks are a bonus too.

Lurker

Wa Aleikum al-salam and i am a lot like u, i wasnt born in Brooklyn but i was raised there and currently reside in Illinois[/quote]

That's what I'm talking about. You didn't convert to be a "Baby Bull". You stayed true to the Knicks. Res-pect that.

yeah and i go to a private islamic school and no one understands why i like the knicks and everyone there hates any team thats not the bulls. I was rooting for the bulls in the playoffs though but only because the knicks didnt make it. Its funny though when i was little and used to live in New York i used to love the bulls because of the Michael Jordan era but when i started understanding basketball i fell in love with the knicks (Allan Houston, Patrick Ewing, Sprewell, Ward, Larry) man those were the days especially when they entered the 99 playoffs as a 8 seed and went all the way to the finals, man if only they had won that year it would've been such a memorable season.

it was a memorable season anyway, but i agree if they had won it we could be a very different team right now.