SubWay Series

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
The Mets just won there 2nd game today beating the Yanks 10-3 Flyod with two 2run Homeruns!!!!!!!!!! Tomorow will be the last game of the series Kris Benson vs Randy Johnson. This should be a good game. Lets Go Mets Lets Go Mets :beer:

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Both of Flyods Homers were shots. But he should be in the allstar team without a doubt. But hes in 9th for voting and voting ends in a week

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
hmmm i'm more concerned with the Sox-Cubs subway series which i am happy to report the cubs did tie up today. GO CUBS Aramis had a 4-run home run in the first inning otherwise known as a GRAND SLAM and the cubs demolished the sox.

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Derek Lee triple Crown Candiate. And btw I have Ozzie Guillen's email address, anyone want it? I got his email when I was watching Best Damn Sports Show Period and he said it out loud

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
NYK Way said:
Derek Lee triple Crown Candiate. And btw I have Ozzie Guillen's email address, anyone want it? I got his email when I was watching Best Damn Sports Show Period and he said it out loud

Yah I'll take it.

BTW-Todd Hollansworth saved Greg Maddux yesterday.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Brian_Coleman_21 said:
NYK Way said:

Yah I'll take it.

BTW-Todd Hollansworth saved Greg Maddux yesterday.

yeah, wat a great catch

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I saw it on Baseball Tonight and it was so surprising because they just showed the back-to-back HR's and once (Rowand?) hit it the guy was like "3 HR's off Maddux, oh wait, what a catch"

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Giambi, it sucks how so many people take steroids, and because he came out, hes basically tho only one getting shit for it