Batman Begins

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
I saw this movie like a week and a half ago so i dont know why i'm so late with this post, but anyway let me just say it was great, one of the best superhero movies i have ever seen but let me just say that spiderman 1 and 2 were both better. I also wanna see Rebound and Fantastic 4 which are coming up cant wait to see those. Anyone else anticipating a movie.

Oh yeah i'm also gonna probably end up seeing herbies fully loaded because my sister is begging me to take her to see it. so let the boredom begin.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Batman Begins was a great movie. I loved it but I can not wait for Fantastic Four. I have been waiting for that movie for about 2 months now. Also, War of the Worlds looks good but they have had it on movie previews for over a year now.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
I really want to see war of the worlds, because they dont go and spoil it in the previews, it really makes me want to go and find out what its about. Batman Begins.. 2 thumbs up, great script and camara work.. loved it!!

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
i heard the longest yard wasnt too bad, and I dont plan on seeing anything with martin lawrence any tome soon

i deffinetly wanna see Rebound, Martin Lawrence is like the funniest man alive, Blue Streak was HIlarious