Where do you work?

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
well this is mostly direct to like 16,17,18 year olds, Where do you work if anyplace, I have a sucky job that pays minimum wage at dairy queen, but hey at least its work

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Well, actually I umpire little kids baseball games and get paid $19 per game (which is like $9.50 an hour). Next year though I hope to get a "real" job.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Brian_Coleman_21 said:
Well, actually I umpire little kids baseball games and get paid $19 per game (which is like $9.50 an hour). Next year though I hope to get a "real" job.

Maaan why thats like the coolest job ever. I would love to have your job

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
I caddy at a local golf coarse, and get paid the big bucks.. $45 per bag, and $20 per putter.. usually guys will add on an extra 5 or 10 if you do a good job, so the bills are rolling in for me.. but i just broke my ankle and cant go for like 4-5 weeks.. sucks

rady

Administrator
Staff member
you really have the greates jobs!!
i currently work for a firm that does internet marketing.. hopefully the salary will increase in the nest months...

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
"real" jobs really do not sound like fun.. there are still a lot of guys caddying in their 40's, the money is just too good, but im definently not going to be there forever, hopefully i can get a good job and play a little semi-pro soccer on the side. :)

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
"real" jobs really do not sound like fun.. there are still a lot of guys caddying in their 40's, the money is just too good, but im definently not going to be there forever, hopefully i can get a good job and play a little semi-pro soccer on the side. :)

so soccers yours sport huh, i like to stick to basketball but really i play anything baseball, football, not soccer too much but thats just because i'm no good at it

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
good luck with the soccer NYK 21.

as for work, i work for quiksilver, the clothing company. i'am basically someones work horse for the wetsuits department, but i really shouldn't company.