Complete Free Agent List

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
NYK Way said:
Walker had some good seasons with the Celtics before he was trading. He averaged about a double double.

thats why the Celtics are performing well again, he just perfroms well in Boston... the celtics are going to be dangerous in the playoffs again next year

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
washington just exercised an option on kwame making him a restricted free agent and saying they might resign him....interesting turn of events. bad tho

hoop115

Benchwarmer
btw...it is a rule that your feet cannot leave the ground when going in the free throw motion.

does anyone know which guys were asking to our summer league teams. i know there was some bad press about these guys but i wouldn't mind seeing wheter or not Randolph Morris or Kelenna Azubuike from Kentucky, have any potential. Morris was supposed to be a player in the PJ Brown mold and Kelenna was apparently the one player that carried them in the tournament.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
hoop115 said:
btw...it is a rule that your feet cannot leave the ground when going in the free throw motion.

its not, the rule is that your feet cannot cross the line, doesnt matter if you go in the air, which is why i wonder why bad free throw shooters llike Duncan, Wallace and Walker, who all have the ability to step back and shoot, dont just back of a step and take a jumper.. o well

hoop115

Benchwarmer
not to sound like a complete idiot, but i have thought about this same topic in the past and have discussed it with others. that is where i came up with this statement. i actually just looked up the rules & violations of free throw attempts.

you are correct, the only violations by the shooter would be to take longer than 10secs., cross into the lane or to fake an attempt. the free throw shooter must be in the upper half of the circle when taking the shot.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
off topic alert.....

back to the topic at hand,

Damon Jones decided not to exercise the option year of his contract with the Miami Heat on Thursday and was to become a free agent. Jones, the Heat's starting point guard this past season, had until midnight Thursday to invoke a $2.75 million option for 2005-06. He can negotiate with teams starting Friday, but cannot sign with the Heat or any other club until July 22.

He's one of several Miami players whose status for next season is still undecided. The Heat are expected to begin negotiating with Shaquille O'Neal on a longer-term deal Friday; O'Neal is owed $30.6 million for the final year of his existing contract with Miami.

Keyon Dooling, who played a key role as a reserve guard for the Heat, is also expected to become a free agent on Friday although he, too, hasn't ruled out a return to Miami.

Plus, the team has already extended a qualifying offer to starting power forward Udonis Haslem, a move that gives the Heat the right to match any offer he gets from another club.

ESPN

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Ray Allen, Sonics (5 years, $80 million)
Michael Redd, Bucks (6 years, $85-90 million)
Larry Hughes, Cavs (5 years, $65-70 million)
Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Cavs (5 years, $55-60 million)
Bobby Simmons, Bucks (5 years, $47 million)
Cuttino Mobley, Clippers (5 years, $42 million)
Udonis Haslem, Heat (5 years, $32-34 million)
Dan Gadzuric, Bucks (6 years, $36 million)
Jerome James, Knicks (5 years, $28-29 million)
Kwame Brown, Lakers (3 years, $22-24 million)
Raja Bell, Suns (5 years, $20-25 million)
Brian Scalabrine, Celtics (5 years, $15 million)
Fabricio Oberto, Spurs (3 years, $7.5-9 million)
Arvydas Macijauskas, Hornets (3 years, salary undisclosed)
Robert Horry, Spurs (terms undisclosed)
Luke Walton, Lakers (terms undisclosed
Chris Andersen, Hornets (terms undisclosed)
Bostjan Nachbar, Hornets (terms undisclosed)
from espn.com

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
thanks for the update...so what big names does that leave...shareef isnt on there but it looks like hes going to the nets. joe johnson, dalembert, curry, chandler, jaric, sprewell....

NYKnicks15

Starter
Shareef Abdur-Rahim will be a Net next year.
Antonio Daniels is debating between Portland and LA Lakers.
Donyell Marshall will be a Cavalier.
Marco Jaric is looking to be a Cav aswell.
Samuel Dalembert is in talks with Atlanta.

and i think the trade and player we will get next is Antoine Walker...now if Browns are coach next season who knows who hell want us to target. but i think thats our next addition...we dont have much to offer but Boston might take Mo Taylor for a big backup PF which they need but i dont know why theyd take an expiring contract as in Penny or Tim..who knows though anything can happen

NYKnicks15

Starter
the jaric thing is correct about talking to minnesota but i think the cavs who have just bolstered there roster with the additions of Donyell Marshall and Larry Hughes aswell as the resigning of Iglauskas with push hard for Jaric.

Utah drafted Williams so i doubt they will push hard for Daniels. Especially when the Lakers are said to be very interested. They have no starting PG especially after including Atkins in that Kwame trade. but i think we all saw that coming after the Kobe=GM statement...interesting that hes gone next season haha. the only thing that mite push Daniels towards Portland is obviously the Coach Nate McMillan aswell as his past of playing in PORT.

NYKnicks15

Starter
wow well Antonio Daniels just surprised the hell out of me. Supposedly he is going to be a Washington Wizard next season. that will be a pretty small back court with him and Arenas but i guess this is there way to make up for the loss of Larry Hughes..

NYKnicks15

Starter
Off of ESPN.com which has a very good free agent list coverage. heres as of Wednesday the players and teams that have came to terms..

Ray Allen, Sonics (5 years, $80 million)
Michael Redd, Bucks (6 years, $85-90 million)
Larry Hughes, Cavs (5 years, $65-70 million)
Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Cavs (5 years, $55-60 million)
Bobby Simmons, Bucks (5 years, $47 million)
Cuttino Mobley, Clippers (5 years, $42 million)
Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Nets (either 6 years, $38 million or 5 years, $28 million)
Udonis Haslem, Heat (5 years, $32-34 million)
Dan Gadzuric, Bucks (6 years, $36 million)
Stromile Swift, Rockets (5 years, $28-29 million)
Antonio Daniels, Wizards (5 years, $28-29 million)
Jerome James, Knicks (5 years, $28-29 million)
Kyle Korver, Sixers (6 years, $25-27 million)
Kwame Brown, Lakers (3 years, $22-24 million)
Donyell Marshall, Cavs (4 years, $21 million)
Raja Bell, Suns (5 years, $20-25 million)
Willie Green, Sixers (6 years, $20 million)
Brian Scalabrine, Celtics (5 years, $15 million)
Fabricio Oberto, Spurs (3 years, $7.5-9 million)
Arvydas Macijauskas, Hornets (3 years, salary undisclosed)
Robert Horry, Spurs (terms undisclosed)
Luke Walton, Lakers (terms undisclosed
Chris Andersen, Hornets (terms undisclosed)
Bostjan Nachbar, Hornets (terms undisclosed)

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
the lithuanian guy....jankisevus ...totally forget his name, but he plays for macabbi tel aviv. went to u maryland and is a great euro point guard. word has it hes going to cleveland with Z.

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
UPDATE*
These are the current unsigned free agents from ESPN.com
Michael Finley,
Mavs SG 32 15.7 ppg, 4.1 rpg
Aaron McKie,
76ers SG 32 2.2 ppg, 1.5 apg
Agreed to terms with Lakers
Derek Anderson,
Trail Blazers SG 31 9.2 ppg, 3.0 apg
Agreed to terms with Rockets
Ron Mercer,
Nets SG 29 7.6 ppg, 2.2 rpg
Troy Bell,
Grizzlies PG 24 1.8 ppg, 0.7 apg
Clarence Weatherspoon,
Rockets PF 34 3.1 ppg, 3.1 rpg
Calvin Booth,
Bucks C 29 2.4 ppg, 2.1 rpg
Fred Hoiberg,
Timberwolves SG 32 5.8 ppg, 2.4 rpg
Derrick Coleman,
Pistons PF 38 1.8 ppg, 3.0 rpg
WHO'S LEFT ON THE MARKET?
PLAYER/TEAM POS. AGE KEY STATS
Tyson Chandler,
Bulls PF 22 8.0 ppg, 9.7 rpg
Eddy Curry,
Bulls C 22 16.1 ppg, 5.4 rpg
Latrell Sprewell,
Timberwolves SG 34 12.8 ppg, 3.2 rpg
Vladimir Radmanovic,
Sonics F 24 11.8 ppg, 4.6 rpg
Earl Watson,
Grizzlies PG 26 7.7 ppg, 4.5 apg
Gerald Wallace,
Bobcats G/F 23 11.1 ppg, 5.5 rpg
Gary Payton,
Celtics PG 37 11.3 ppg, 6.1 apg
Damon Jones,
Heat PG 28 11.6 ppg, 4.3 apg
Ronald Murray,
Sonics G 26 7.0 ppg, 1.3 apg
Darius Songaila,
Kings PF 27 7.5 ppg, 4.2 rpg
Reggie Evans,
Sonics PF 25 4.9 ppg, 9.3 rpg
Dan Dickau,
Hornets PG 26 12.5 ppg, 4.9 apg

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Is it just me or do 85% of these free agents suck! I mean there's no really big name. And when did Joe Johnson become such a valued commodity? Joe who? The NBA's not the same.
I think Wheatherspoon resigned with Houston. Could be wrong. I always liked Clairence.