Wilcox charged with transporting a handgun

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
ESPN

Chris Wilcox of the Clippers was pulled over and had a handgun in his car with spent casings. He was arrested then released.

I think we were talking about him a while ago....him or a player that reminded us of him. just throwing this out there

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
he was released witout any punishment? no fine no nothing? just goes to show fame gets you out of anything... well most things

ny3nyk

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
he was released witout any punishment? no fine no nothing? just goes to show fame gets you out of anything... well most things

reminds me of the dave chapelle episode with wayne brady when they got pulled over but wayne brady got out of a ticket with his fame buteventually killed the cop anyway

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
NYFan said:
I dont really think taht famous people get out freely. But I have no say in things

maybe not but they got much better chances. OJ, Michael Jackson just to name a few and Martha Stewarts punishment was light all though i'm suprised she even went to jail

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
the famous don't get off easily. they usually have great lawyers who work out better deals, mostly minimized to simple fines which are just fine for richer people.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
nyk33334 said:
the famous don't get off easily. they usually have great lawyers who work out better deals, mostly minimized to simple fines which are just fine for richer people.

thats usually the case, there are some ba dass lawyers in this country