Trade Rumor: Nesterovic/T. Parker for Marbury

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
I doubt that trade will happenn.. Parker played a big role in helping the spurs win the chip this year I dont think theyd wanna ruin the team atmosphere..

furious lord

Benchwarmer
:afro:
1)First of all, I hate the trade idea Rasho and Parker for Marbury. Rasho is a bum who never played to his potential, and i don't think SA would trade Parker after winning a championship. He's young, good and not too expensive.
2) I would not mind getting Antoine Walker as long as we don't give up too much for him or except trash like LaFrentz and Blount in return. Since we are not trading Starbury, I wanna see what he could do with another player that draws double teams and could spread the floor. The only thing that stopped Marbury last year was the 2-3 zone, and after Crawford went down, he got constant double teams by big men that would not allow him to penetrate. And He still averaged 20 points and 8 assists. Walker gives us rebounding and three point range at the 4.
Walker+ Richardson = no zone. We would probably have to lose Sweets and Tim though. We get 'Toine b4 July 22nd we can incorporate him in the offense.

Possible lineup: PG Marbs SG Richardson C James SF Ariza PF Walker
We would have scorers at 4 positions, with Frye, Lee, Robinson and Crawford coming off the pine

HIRE PAUL WESTPHAL!