Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War of the Worlds

Default War of the Worlds

Saw the movie last night and all i have to say is BOOOOO

I give it Two thumbs way down

what was it about??

orson wells did a boardcast on it that freaked everyone the **** out. basically aliens come to earth... make some noise... you know how it goes. making a movie out of it was kinda pointless.

The movie is EXACTLY like Signs, well actually i cant say that for sure because i've never seen signs but everyone coming out of the theatre agreed that the movie was exactly like signs. Basically these things destroy everything in the world, IT WAS SO PREDICTABLE and fake.

i just saw it last night, and i may have seen a different movie because what i saw was amazing.. it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.. and for the first time in a theatre i jumped.. i thought it was great and and i have to say that Dakota Fanning is a great actor, whos going to have a good career. i say a thumb and a half up, the ending was kind of rushed...

i dunno man, personally i hated it but i do agree with you that Dakota Fanning is an excellent actress and will be huge.

Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    i just saw it last night, and i may have seen a different movie because what i saw was amazing.. it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.. and for the first time in a theatre i jumped.. i thought it was great and and i have to say that Dakota Fanning is a great actor, whos going to have a good career. i say a thumb and a half up, the ending was kind of rushed...

i love the movie to it was great. toms actor was great. i was on the edge of my seat the hole movie as well but......i did not like the ending they was no fight or anything they just died. i dont 100% get how they died mabe u can explain it to me. but in all the movie was great but the ending was lil blahh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    what'r u in first grade, learn how to read and write, i didnt understand the above at all.

I love the movie it was great. toms acting was great. I was on the edge of my seat the hole movie as well but......I did not like the ending there was no fight or anything they just died. I don’t 100% get how they died maybe u can explain it to me. but in all the movie was great but the ending was disappointing.
    my bad

i dont think anyone understands the ending all we know is that for some reason they all die, but i agree with you that the ending was bad but IMO the entire movie was bad.

aparently they die of the bacteria or the common cold or something.... thats as much as i get.. maybe they dont have an immune system or something?

Ebert and Roeper split on it Thumb up, Thumb down

I heard and now I know how they die its because of the air and they were not immune to the bacteria and they were breathing it so that’s what killed them. Now that I got it I think the movie is better.

well.. thank you guys for sharing the end of the movie to those who haven't seen it yet..
    lucky me i didn't read just the first line of the last reply

well rady i'm sorry but honestly dont tell me u plan on seeing it, dont waste ur money.