Sprewell vs Berman

rady

Administrator
Staff member
espn.com said:
A New York State Supreme Court judge gave New York Knicks guard Latrell Sprewell the green light to proceed with his $40 million libel suit against the New York Post and Post staff writer Marc Berman.

Sprewell is suing the newspaper and its staff writer for publishing four reports that claimed Sprewell fractured his right pinkie finger -- an injury that kept him out of the first eight games of the NBA season -- during an altercation on his boat.

"This is a major victory for us," said Bob Gist, Sprewell's agent. Gist said two additional defendants -- New York Post reporters Mark Hale and Doug Montero -- could be added to the case in the coming days.
personal, i'm tired of berman's columns, and i won't publish them anymore

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
rady said:
espn.com said:
A New York State Supreme Court judge gave New York Knicks guard Latrell Sprewell the green light to proceed with his $40 million libel suit against the New York Post and Post staff writer Marc Berman.

Sprewell is suing the newspaper and its staff writer for publishing four reports that claimed Sprewell fractured his right pinkie finger -- an injury that kept him out of the first eight games of the NBA season -- during an altercation on his boat.

"This is a major victory for us," said Bob Gist, Sprewell's agent. Gist said two additional defendants -- New York Post reporters Mark Hale and Doug Montero -- could be added to the case in the coming days.
personal, i'm tired of berman's columns, and i won't publish them anymore
at least this conflict is over now