Frank Williams

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i would love to see penny go. he practically ran away from the team after that hammy injury

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
I thought the time Penny played he played well.. He did complain about playing time, but he has to know we have guys alot better than him we need out there. and he has to be ready when he gets called on.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i think frank williams is a free agent cuz last year was his 3 yr in da league and i doubt chicago gave him the 4th year...i would love frank williams to come back to play for the knicks...cuz he is not soft and he stands for anybody...this knick team is not the same as b4 we got a soft lable but i will always be a knick fan through the good and the bad time

ny3nyk

Rotation player
dont forget we have jermaine jackson who is a pretty good defender but i dont think we will resign him because jc could come off the bench and run the point

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
How can you guys even be thinking of the PG position when we have JC, Steph, and Nate already?

Dum, dum, dum, dum....DUMB.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
bobs3304 said:
How can you guys even be thinking of the PG position when we have JC, Steph, and Nate already?

Dum, dum, dum, dum....DUMB.

hey, i just asked where he was, i didnt want him back on the team

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
then that comment is directed at everyone else but you...

talk about picky. you guys are concerned about getting Franky Williams when our glaring need is size.

I guess that's a typical Knick fan for you...