All Star Game Soon!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
pyotrveliky said:
im hoping billy wagner gets in as a pitcher - 20 saves so far

thats nothing.. cordero of the nats already has 30!! beast!

nats are also 10 games ahead of us.....pedro pulled out so wagner got in and rollins got in for cesar utriz or watever the hell his name in. basically as a phils fan im pretty happy, i wish pat burrell got in there but theres a lot of good OFs...

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
NYK Way said:
Posendnik and Oswalt made the final ballot.

Posednik over Jeter hmmmmmm not so sure i agree with that but that might just be because i hate the sox so much. BOOOO sox

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yeah posednik should be there over Jeter.. based on this year, but it still think it would have been good to see DJ there

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
jeter is hitting like 310 with 11 hmers

thats a pretty good first half......im not sure about pods but he prolly got in because of his sb count.....

i dont no why jeter isnt aggresive on the bases it kida eritates me when watching a game and he gets on first with no one on second and doesnt even take a respectable lead.....

i think if the yankees began to run more often they could be better......not just sb but hit and runs and stuff

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
Derek Lee is injured also, and Pujols declined the invite

Derek Lee is NOT injured, he was injured took a couple of days off but he played yesterday had 4 rbi's and hit a home run (27) and was 2-3,

But Abreau WOW! 24 homers and Ortiz with 17 two new records for single round previosly helf by tejada 14 last year

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
H20 said:
Peach_NYK_21 said:

Derek Lee is NOT injured, he was injured took a couple of days off but he played yesterday had 4 rbi's and hit a home run (27) and was 2-3,

yeah, but do you think i guy whos coming off an injury would put himself into that?

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
H20 said:
Peach_NYK_21 said:

yeah, but do you think i guy whos coming off an injury would put himself into that?

absolutely, first off the injury wasn't even that serious he said it himself secondly if he was able to play a complete game yesterday and is going to play another one tomorrow, Of course he can be able to participate in the home run derby, dont tell me the reason he didnt participate is because of his injury because thats not the case.