Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zydrunas Ilgauskas

• Jerome James

• Total voters

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Great moves! You guys wait and see. I see what Isaih's doing and I love it. I was begging for Stromile Swift, Kwamie Brown, Jamal Crawford since last year (check the archives on this site). This season we will be their at the end! If we get either Stromile Swift or Kwamie Brown, I will be confident about our chances to unseat the Pistons and definately over throw the Riley bunch. By getting Swift or Brown our defense will drastically improve. Both have limited playoff experience. Still, that goes a long way. You watch! We will be top 5 in defense. No one will be talking about our "bad perimeter defenders" because they will like look a different bunch because of the presence of shot-blockers behind them in Fryer and either Swift or Brown. I rather Brown for his size. i like that we're going to be younger and bigger with a good sprinkle of vets. Also with Jackie Butler there as well to learn we'll be a deep bench. I think he can be in the class of Ducan. Yeah, laugh now but I'm good at evaluating talent. Most of all with the depth we're going to have, that will allow players like Ariza, Rose, Williams, Robinson to come in and be very physical with opponets. The Bad Boys are back!

PG Marbury / Robinson
SG Crawford / Anfernee Hardaway
SF Richardson / Tim Thomas / Trevor Ariza
PF Frye / Taylor / Jerome Williams / Lee
C Brown / Jackie Butler / Rose

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
PG Marbury/ Robinson
SG Crawford/ Hardaway
SF QT/TT/Trevor Ariza
C Fyre/ Rose/ Butler
PF Eddy Curry/JYD/ Lee

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i'd rather see dalembert in the knicks but sixers are probably gonna resign him. i dunno what the hype about getting kwame is about. he didnt do that great in the washington but maybe a new team and some more playing time can turn that all around

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Stop putting Frye at forward.. he is a center and i cannot imagine him playing the 4. if we get a new center Frye has to be a backup, we cant rush him into a starting job, unless he proves himself in camp..

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
peach, Isiah has publicly said that he looks at him as a PF/C. I'd like to see us get a more veteram, playoff experiemced Big (Camby, magloire), but I'd settle for Swift rather tham Kwame, b/c Stro gives us that huge boost of emergy. But we'll see. Isiah will be able to get whoever hes most eyeimg...

portega1968

El Cacique
Swift is not coming for the MLE and Jerry West is not interested in any Knick players in a sign-and-trade (if he were interested in Sweets or Tennesseeans Hardaway and Houston, he would try to unload White Chocolate's ugly contract on us)...I think Isiah will trade Sweets and JYD (GTown alumni) for Kwame. Kwame had a strong stretch of 20 and 10 last year, so I believe that with Aguirre's help he will be a very good Knick...Jerome James can be had for the MLE...Frye will be used at the 4 ocassionally against big teams with whatever center we get since most blocks usually come off-the-ball...starting 5 (I change it weekly) Steph, Jamal, Q, Taylor and Kwame with Nate, Ariza, Frye and James off the bench for D-punch...TT, Rose and Hardaway are as good as gone...please keep and develop Jackie Butler... and trade Steph while he has value for Pierce, not Walker (I sometimes think Isiah is trying to move Chicago into midtown.

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
OK, I know that you flippant (explitive)'ers keep acting like you'd LOVE to see Marbury gone, but we all know that wouldnt solve a fuckin thing for us. Sweetney is as good as gone, and youre crazy if you think that Taylor would be starting at the 4.

Isiah said publicly this week that he considers Frye a PF. Any $$ says Frye is our starting PF. And JYD AND Sweets is way too much for Kwame. Sweetney is just as valuable as Brown at this point, except their salaries don't match.

Stro, unfortunately, won't be available in the end. His agent will tell him to go after big money, and that's with Atlanta. No S & T's will be worth it /w/ Memphis. Jerome James can be had for the MLE, so no S & T will be necessary. Whether or not he's worth it, though, remains to be seen.

I think we need to use Sweetney as a trading piece since he's a convenient chip. And I think JYD or Taylor will be included in some sort of deal, or even waived. Either or. I'd rather keep JYD, but his contract is smaller...

Should be interesting to see what Zeke opts for in the coming weeks...