Serious Rumor - MARBURY TO THE HAWKS

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
If u 2 read n e thing before you morons posted u would of known y most of us want him gone

With him gone we are able to get a Dominate Bigman put crawford at the point q at the 2 guard then Tim at sf

He also is also being overpaid.....he is making somthing like 19 million dollars......we are already deep over the cap with him gone that will free some up....

He isnt a "true" point guard......he may rack up the stats like he is suppose to but with the talent the knicks has he should be averaging 15 asssists a game......but his point totals are 2 important to him

he tends to ball hog witch in the end loses us games........

Marbury is a great player......but hes only handicaping the the knicks and needs to be dealt

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
risingknicks20 said:
hes the only reason the knicks won any games

Well lets see, true Marbury did help win some games, but there were other guys on our team... Jamal's buzzer beater in Houston, Houstons 3 in Philly to take it to OT, Tim THomas 3 at the buzzer to beat Charlotte, Sweetney's putback in Indiana, Penny hit those 3's down the stretch in Cleveland to help us break a 7 game losing streak...those were memorable, but guys like Kurt Thomas, Nazr, Sweetney helped us out with great rebounds, JYD with his hustle, Ariza has done some spectacular stuff... yes marbury helped us win, but he cant do it by himself... he is NOT the only reason we won any games

alonreppinNY23

Benchwarmer
one thing marbury isnt a ball hog....since wen has he been a ball hog on the knicks....ne was never he was never like vince carter...u cant call marbury a ball hog...

marbury a ball hog? how is 8 assists (4th in the nba) per game and second in the nba in total assists behind steve nash last year a ball hog. also the knicks were going no where before he came to new york

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
risingknicks20 said:
marbury a ball hog? how is 8 assists (4th in the nba) per game and second in the nba in total assists behind steve nash last year a ball hog. also the knicks were going no where before he came to new york

by the looks of it, with him here, we still havnt gone anywhere... i think with the new additions this year, we might be able to get back into the playoffs..Also sometimes, we need him to be a ball hog.. because lets face it, how many times have we seen him go strong to the basket and finish, he does it all the time, quite frankly, down the stretch, i want him to be more of a ball hog... he does what a guard is supposed to do, he scores, and he passes.. but i agree, dont complain about marbury, hes not the problem

Ted

Benchwarmer
He is a ball hog not becasue he shoots the ball all the time. He is a ball hog because all his assists come after he dribbles the 24 second clock down, penetrates, and kicks it out to a wide open jumpshooter. An offense cannot function in such a one-dimensional manner unless you have Peja and Allan Houston out there to knock down the open Js. Other people need to get involved more in the offense.

let him go

HE IS A BALL HOG AND HE HAS NO SHOT HE IS ALWAYS PLAYIN 4 HIMSELF. AT LEAST J.CRAW AT POINT WE WILL HAVE A POINT WHO CAN HIT A 3 POINTERIN ANY1S ASS OR DRIVE THE BASELINE AND DUNK JUST THINK IF WE LET STARBURY GO OUR LINE UP IS GONNA BE F**KIN SICK. C.CURRY PF.FRYE SF.TT SG. Q RICH PG. J.CRAW. NOW IF WE CAN GET STRO TO SIGN AND HAVE FRYE COMIN OF THE BENCH WE WILL HAVE THAT ROSTER DEPTH WE NEED. WE SHOULD JUST LET STARBURY GO EVERY WHERE HE IS HE MANAGES TO LOSE PLUS CRAWFORD GOT A CROSS 2.

jayjay

Rookie
wow umm... ok

:user:

whose hands are the ball suppose to be in??

1. best player and/or go to player.

2.you're point guard because they mainly run offensive sets and bring the

ball upcourt.

3. whoever the play is drawn up for.

:shrugs: all of those seem to add up to Marbury fix the coach

OBRIEN FOR COACH!! :peace:

leave marbury the fuc alone when it comes to offense he runs the team as he should and as he is coached too our offense was more than capable last season to win games it was the defense that was the problem get marbury a legimate shot blocker behind him then lets really judge his defense even if his man does beat him there suppose to be a shot blocker back there which the knicks didn't have all of last season.

stop placing blame on marbury theres atleast 7 other players to blame for last season. and also injuries cost us a huge part of last season

YEAH RIGHT

PLEASE MARBURY IS A LOSER GET OFF HIS NUTS O BRIAN I BET IF MARBURY LEAVES WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. LET HIM GO AND GET HARRINGTON AND A 1ST RD PICK FOR NEXT YEAR. CUZ MARBURY WITH THE HAWKS THEY AINT WINNING NOTHING. AND IF WE GET A PICK WE COULD GET A LOTTERY PICK. :moon:

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
numbers can be decieving.........

i gurentee that n e one that says marbury is not a ball hog does not watch any knick games.....

He holds the ball drives if there is nothing hell go back to the 3 point line try to drive again....and if he cant score with like 5 seconds left hell pass...

and if you heard n e thing that the announcers say on msg when marbury distribute the ball and doesnt look for his shot the knicks win and when he trys to be the star....they lose

they said sum like the knicks are 10-0 when marbuy has over 10 assists n not alot of points or somthing like that....marbury is not good for our team and needs to be dealt........plus he is paid 2 much

jayjay

Rookie
rady edit
post deleted for dirty language, please read the rules and follow them, if you think they are too heavy then please resume yourself to read the topics w/o replying

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Nobody seems to want Marbury. Not even the ATL. From Slam Magazine they were going to go get Stephon Marbury, and the answer I got was, "Please."

I said, "But you need a point guard."

The response: "Not at $18, $20 and $22 million we don't!"

http://slamonline.com/links/07042005/

I guess that's something we both have in common, I said that about Marbury for years. He's an overpayed stiff who just can't win. It's simply aggrevating to watch him make poor decisions. I hope we keep Marbury. Every team needs a ball hogging self proclaimed best PG in the East. At 33 wins that not bad hopefully we can get this kind of production every year!!

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
knicks cali i can guerntee u havent watched a ****ing knick game in your life.......

numbers can be decieving..........as i said before.....hes drives if he cant get into the hole.... goes back out and tries again and if he cant score he passes it

he has alot of assists be cause hes surrounded by tons of talent.....and maybe instead of marbury trying to be the hero and score 30 pnts a game maybe if he did his job as a ****ing PG and distribute the ball and get the team involved we could of been a contending team

so marbury wastes his energy trying to score the first 3 quarters and bye then hes tired........marbury is a scrub and needs to be dealt

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
first off, it is guarantee. and second thanks for letting me know that i've never watched a knicks game before in my life.

oh and numbers aren't decieving when you are the only player besides oscar robertson to average 20 and 8 a season.

i would like to see him back next year, he'll have a nice back up in nate "yeah i'am 5'9 and just dunked all over you" robinson, and could even see some time at the 2 spot. until he's shipped out, i got to support him.

KnicksFan20 said:
numbers can be decieving.........
i gurentee that n e one that says marbury is not a ball hog does not watch any knick games.....

um actually i watched every game the knicks played this year. marbury is an all star and a new york knick and will not be dealt so enough, why u be hatin?