Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Serious Rumor - MARBURY TO THE HAWKS

numbers can be decieving.........

i gurentee that n e one that says marbury is not a ball hog does not watch any knick games.....

He holds the ball drives if there is nothing hell go back to the 3 point line try to drive again....and if he cant score with like 5 seconds left hell pass...

and if you heard n e thing that the announcers say on msg when marbury distribute the ball and doesnt look for his shot the knicks win and when he trys to be the star....they lose

they said sum like the knicks are 10-0 when marbuy has over 10 assists n not alot of points or somthing like that....marbury is not good for our team and needs to be dealt........plus he is paid 2 much

rady edit
    post deleted for dirty language, please read the rules and follow them, if you think they are too heavy then please resume yourself to read the topics w/o replying

What are the knicks gonna get if marbury go to the hawk? Josh Childress?

Nobody seems to want Marbury. Not even the ATL. From Slam Magazine they were going to go get Stephon Marbury, and the answer I got was, "Please."

I said, "But you need a point guard."

The response: "Not at $18, $20 and $22 million we don't!"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I guess that's something we both have in common, I said that about Marbury for years. He's an overpayed stiff who just can't win. It's simply aggrevating to watch him make poor decisions. I hope we keep Marbury. Every team needs a ball hogging self proclaimed best PG in the East. At 33 wins that not bad hopefully we can get this kind of production every year!!

ball hog?? please, 8+ assists last year and he would of had more if crawford wasn't throw up half ass shots.

knicks cali i can guerntee u havent watched a ****ing knick game in your life.......

numbers can be decieving..........as i said before.....hes drives if he cant get into the hole.... goes back out and tries again and if he cant score he passes it

he has alot of assists be cause hes surrounded by tons of talent.....and maybe instead of marbury trying to be the hero and score 30 pnts a game maybe if he did his job as a ****ing PG and distribute the ball and get the team involved we could of been a contending team

so marbury wastes his energy trying to score the first 3 quarters and bye then hes tired........marbury is a scrub and needs to be dealt

first off, it is guarantee. and second thanks for letting me know that i've never watched a knicks game before in my life.

oh and numbers aren't decieving when you are the only player besides oscar robertson to average 20 and 8 a season.

i would like to see him back next year, he'll have a nice back up in nate "yeah i'am 5'9 and just dunked all over you" robinson, and could even see some time at the 2 spot. until he's shipped out, i got to support him.

if u dont think marbury is a ball hog then u obviously dont watch basketball

your so ridiculous, he doesnt even shoot enough, if your looking for a ball hog look to the 2 spot, playa.

Originally Posted by KnicksFan20
    numbers can be decieving.........
    i gurentee that n e one that says marbury is not a ball hog does not watch any knick games.....
    um actually i watched every game the knicks played this year. marbury is an all star and a new york knick and will not be dealt so enough, why u be hatin?

NBA GM's see no value for Marbury. In today's NBA his bulky contract is viewed as one of the worst deals in the league. Fan or not, this is the reality of the situation. If not read the link.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I watched Marbury play when he was in Jersey against the Craptors. He was absolutely abysmal. To all the Mabury supporters, peep this who would you rather have when the game is on the line as your PG, Mabury or Chauncey Billups? Marbury or Gilbert Arenas? I won't continue, cause there are a host of better guards available, and they all make way less scratch.

KnickFan20....exactly explain to me what a ball hog is?!?!

by the way i have watch every single game the knicks have played last year...i be watching the game and wanting marbury to take over the game....but he doesnt....dats not a ball hog...

....wtf have u been watchin!?!?!?

....i dun think uve watch as many Knick games as ive seen...

whos more of a ball hog?

Vince Carter
    -or-
    Starbury

plz get of marburys ballz iight

-A.Lon
    __________________________________________________ ___________

maybe im the only one, but i really felt like the knicks were a pretty weak offensive team last year. i know the numbers dont necessarily say so. i dont mind guys who are ball hogs, honestly, because only the best players become ball hogs. jordan was accused of being a ball hog sometimes by angry teammates like horace grant.

ive said this before, i actually wanted to see marbury be MORE of a proactive player, take more shots, etc...because nobody else on the team can do anything. iverson is more of a ball hog than marbury. marbury could be quite possibly just as good a scorer as AI. he could get 25 and 5 and just be a scoring point guard like AI, and let craw handly most of the point duties.

i just cant stand craw though, hes too skinny, seems to immature, takes too many bad shots, is not really a good point guard and never will be. mark my words, crawford will be a bust. he will not get better.

we will c about crawford

what is the kncks going to get in return my opinion is that nobody on the hawk is ood enough for the knicks. hawks is the worst team in the nba.