Optimism 4 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
Oh I'm sorry Chad, I didn't realize you knew what type of interest Marbury would gather.

Once again fool - HE'S BEEN TRADED 3 TIMES BEFORE. How do you overlook that? If Isiah realized what I and many other fans do, he'd stand up to the Dolan's bullshit and do the right thing.

Youth Movement in 06 = Trading Marbury

End of motherfuckin story.

Internet thug my ass. I'm a street thug fam...

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
Ted said:
If he's traded lets talk then, otherwise it's all opinions of uninformed on lookers.

My whole arguement is based on what S-H-O-U-L-D be done, not what will be done. Maroon.

Ted

Benchwarmer
Good luck with that. You are so tough because you can insult people and that is what makes someone a real man geting in fights and kicking peoples asses. Give me a call when you graduate middle school and we can discuss basketball like adults. You cannot prove yourself to be absolutely right and neither can I.

Ted

Benchwarmer
bobs3304 said:
Ted said:
If he's traded lets talk then, otherwise it's all opinions of uninformed on lookers.

My whole arguement is based on what S-H-O-U-L-D be done, not what will be done. Maroon.

Yes and what contact do you have with NBA execs? Players and their agents? Saying I would trade this guy and sign this guy is all bs unless you can actually do it.

Ted

Benchwarmer
Listen next time cause to my points and shit Im a thug yo and ill kick your ass in cyber space. That makes me feel really good about myself that I'm so tough. Yo I would just trade Steph for Shaq yo he's mad big yo
@#$%@^$@^&$&@^^$mother^$%%$$#insult

Sincerely,

Bob

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
First of all you maroon, I already went that route with you. I explained my opinion clearly and concisely, and you probably only skimmed over it. If you're a reasonable guy, then you'd have to realize that what I'm saying makes sense, and that the TEAM would be better off without Marbury.

This is about the Knicks asshole, not Marbury. So grow up.

Ted

Benchwarmer
THis has really been fun, I gotta get on with my life and stop letting some 7th grade punk who knows a little about ball and thinks he's Joe Dumars piss meoff so much. You are just so perfectly irritating though. You could be the next Steven A. Smith

portega1968

El Cacique
Second time I've read Flappy Bob call somebody a maroon, am I missing something here?... I agree now is the time to trade Steph or at least gauge what we can get for him. But it just aint happening so let's move on to what IS going to happen (Sweets for Kwame or Curry)... BTW, seems street thugs now prefer keyboards. Dude, get some sleep, take a vacation, get as far away as possible from a pc for your own good.

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
Maroon = Moron, Bugs Bunny style

Don't you ever watch Cheap Seats?

And ya, Ted, I think you just don't get it, but I too got a life. So lets just agree to disagree...

And Portega - what should be done and what will be are 2 different things. I never claimed to know that marbury WILL be traded. My whole arguement is based around the fact that he SHOULD be...

portega1968

El Cacique
BREAKING NEWS: ESPN Insider Chad Fraud reports fugazi street/internet thug known as Bobs3304 (aka Flappy Bob) has been identified as the inspiration for Ben Stiller's character in Dodgeball...stay tuned for details

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
portega1968 said:
BREAKING NEWS: ESPN Insider Chad Fraud reports fugazi street/internet thug known as Bobs3304 (aka Flappy Bob) has been identified as the inspiration for Ben Stiller's character in Dodgeball...stay tuned for details

In Peter Griffin's voice: "Touch'e Portugal...."

portega1968

El Cacique
Bobs, hate to admit it, but I do agree with your prozac-spitting ass that Marbs should be traded. Or should I say WILL be traded by this time next year if not sooner. I can already see Nate pushing Steph for leadership on this team, which should translate into Stephon cementing his "I'm not a nice teammate" skills.

Ted

Benchwarmer
I get it and I disagree. You have a point, but so do I. I agreed to disagree a long time ago. You say we're better without Marbury and with expiring contracts and whatever bigman project we can overpay and I say we're better with Marbury and a good coach who tells him what's what and who's who. You still have not identified how this team is not built around Marbury and how it fits together without him. Try explaining that nicely and we can discuss it. You have a point and normally I would agree with it but I think that this team could be good next year. Saying a media catch phrase like "you can't win with Marbury" isn't going to sway me. Tell me how it works on the court without Marbury: A bunch of jumpshooters and some athletic bigman to be named later?

Ted

Benchwarmer
Portega you can take a shot at it too. How does this team work on the court without Marbury? Nate is the startig PG? That's a big risk. Ball games are won on the court not on the payroll.

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
Once again maroon... you're not following are you. Crawford is a guy we have on the team. He is more than adequate at PG. Stop acting stupid on purpose.

God I hope it's on purpose...

Ted

Benchwarmer
No saying Crawford has shown any signs of being a point guard or anything but a scorer off the bench over the spam of his entire career is stupid. He doesn't penetrate and he rarely passes. Marbury drove and kicked to him so he could shoot a robust 7.3 threes a game. That is not a PG and I apparently over estimated your knowledge of the game before I started this discussion. Did he have the skills to be a PG out of college? yes. Has he gotten there? No. So unless he changes his whole game around he is not a very good point. It could happen but I wouldn;t bet my job on it.

Ted

Benchwarmer
This is also not a one on one sport tell me how the pieces fit together: all jump shooters and young guys

portega1968

El Cacique
Ted, pardon this ignorant puertorican, but I can't invest in 100 posts to explore a point you guys have thoroughly blabbed about. I will just ask how, after 9 seasons in this league proving he has no D, alienates teammates and hurts the fastbreak, do you think Stephon will remain as the leader of a team that is hurting bigtime in those areas? We can try to mitigate this problem with these young picks and free agency, but as long as Stephon is at the point, it will still be a problem. That does not bode well for Marbs considering Isiah is building on these areas. If he is not traded, then he will just be the odd man out begging to be traded by year end.

Status
Not open for further replies.