Optimism 4 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
you have overestimated nothing jurkface.

this arguement is officially over. there is no arguement when one side is unwilling to make concessions. I admit Marbury will most likely not get traded, even though I strongly think he should.

Didn't you read my post, where I explained that the offense runs more smoothly through Crawford?

Like I said, I doubt you even know my arguement. You're too fixated on your own bullshit.

Peace.

P.S. Don't respond to this, por favor. This discussion is over. You won't get any responses from me...

Ted

Benchwarmer
You say the offense runs more smoothly through JC. That's an opinion. Everyone I've heard who knows the game of basketball said that what the Knicks needed as much as anything was a back-up point. They got it in Nate which tells me Isiah doesn't love JC at the point. The offensive game plan last year and his 7.3 3pointers also say the same.

I said you have a point. You have made 0 concessions. I would agree with you but I think with a coach we're in the playoffs next year and no one will take Steph unless it's for a C-Webb type but who knows Zeke is creative.

portega1968

El Cacique
Let's start Nate, Q, Trevor, Sweets and Frye...bring Marbs, Jamal and Lee off the bench...call Hubie Brown...let me see what other radical shit would I do to light a fire under their asses... BTW, I suscribe to the theory that we should let Rose go with that lux tax exclusion instead of Allan

Ted

Benchwarmer
I'll take playoffs and a slow improvement as the core learns each other's strengths and weaknesses over a rebuilding project anyday. You do not know what the outcome of a rebuilding project will be. You might take some kid high in the draft who gets into the life of the NBA and is a bust. You might get some free agent like Boozer thinking you can't lose and all of a sudden maybe you do lose.

Ted

Benchwarmer
Rose? How bout Mo Taylor? They do need a fire lit and that's my argument get a coach (Hubie's not coming back) with the authority to tell Steph to sit down an shut up and slowly improve while still being competitive. I don't care if Isiah coaches them himself for a couple years till we get going.

portega1968

El Cacique
Sweets refused to play summer league, so I'm thinking HE will be the one gone for whatever bigman Isiah lands (you may hate Peter Vecsey, but the guy is rarely offtarget, and he certified that Isiah's preferred target for big man is Pau Gasol in a S&T).

Ted

Benchwarmer
Pau? With what? Haven't heard it and I definetely didn't hear he's available. Also, Isiah supposedly hates Europeans, like I said I don't know the guy but thats what I heard when he moved 2 for Marbury, who knows. Pau would be nice though

Ted

Benchwarmer
I guess I could see Tim Thomas and some combo of youngins if J West sdoesnt like Pau anymore

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
Ya, add in Gasol and Mr. T and Jimmy Dolan Jr. and Michael Jordan and Daniel Ewing.....

that's where I got 400 Billion.

The Math is right. Check it our for yourself if you don't believe me......

Woooooo, can anyone say Sarcasm?

portega1968

El Cacique
I also expect Herb will not get a chance to coach Steph again...now Ted, if you had had a choice between shipping Steph/retain Herb or keep Steph/fire Herb, what would you do? I believe Herb would show more and cement some authority over the team if Steph was gone.

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
If it was me, I'd kill Herb, and then plant evidence all over Steph's crib, making it look like he did it in a fit of rage over the trade rumors.

Then I'd sign Michael Jordan to a 5 Yr. / 90 Million $$ deal, and buy an Ice Company so he had enuff to ice his knees after every quarter.....

Then I'd merge the Ice Company with Pamela Anderson, and their stock dividend would be Ice-T.

Then I'd have sex with Coco.....

NOW THAT'S AN OFFSEASON!

portega1968

El Cacique
Vecsey flat out reported the day after the draft that Isiah's "master" plan (he basically was mocking Isiah) was to get Gasol. Look it up.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Case closed, too much tension on these threads.. bobs, i warned you.. it was your choice.. therefore you will receive a ban for ... several weeks
The rest of you.. please don't contribute to the flames other people start. We have a REPORT Post feature installed and it's marked with the following icon
report.gif

use it with confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.