No, not Antoine Walker!!!!!

Ted

Benchwarmer
As far as Jerome James:
I think Steven Hunter is a much better signing with the MLE seeing as he's 23, athletic, and one of the game's best shot blockers. The Suns cannot offer him more than the 1.7 exception seeing as they are set to sign Raja Bell. Dan Gadzuric, who is a great rebounder, is also better than James, but he's restricted and I don't know why the Bucks wouldn't match for $5 mill per. My favorite guy is Eddie Griffin, but I have heard nothing about his intentions or what kind of a market there is for him.

The point I'm trying to make with the 17 mpg is that's all he played competing with only Vitaly and Danny Fortson, so how many minutes does he get ahead of potential 5s Frye (assuming he can contribute right away), Sweetney, Rose, and Mo Taylor. James is 29 and has shown very little improvement or heart in 5 NBA seasons. The last thing the Knicks need is a stiff in the middle, even if he has good size.

He probably wouldn't start. With Frye at 4 and Sweetney at the 5 we're taller up front than we've been since we dealt Camby. I think an athletic guy who can block some shots and has some room to improve or a sign-and-trade is a better fit. Of course, now we won't get close to getting Kwame unless we give up Q becaue the Wiz are looking at 7 offers which include James Posey, Fred Jones, Caron Butler, and maybe Cat Mobley. If we can get him for Q I might do it and just leave TT as the starting 3 this year (unless Ariza can beat him out), considering 4 of the best execs in the league are making offers for him: West, Walsh/Bird, Mitch (maybe 3 of the best and one from a bigtime franchise), and Petrie.

portega1968

El Cacique
Seems Isiah is letting his Chicago roots cloud his vision on Walker, considering the guy sucks at the stripe and lacks D. Giving up Sweets would be a terrible deal (rather shove them with TT or Hardaway). He'll most probably settle on Hunter (same agent as Walker) and maybe be crafty enough to grab Jerome "J-Lazy" James or"Crazy Eddie" Griffin.

NYC2BGI

Rookie
We would score more points with A. Walker but will will not be better defence wise. Our offense would be deadly with Marbury, Richardson and Walker. I have no idea where the D will come from.