Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Thread: Summer League: NYK-90 vs ORL-87: WIN

Portega: I don't know if Sweetney's departure is inevitable, likely but not inevitable.

Nate and Trevor will be fan favorites and each looks like he might develop into a dynamic role player. Almost untouchable unless it's for a legit All-NBA guy.

Peach: Every team in both conference finals this past year was below 22nd in the league in FT% last year so I'm not too worried about it. We have much bigger fish to fry.

Superstar

yea i know theyre playing against rookies but still, they missed 11 out of 58 attempts. pretty dam good

Originally Posted by Ted
    Peach: Every team in both conference finals this past year was below 22nd in the league in FT% last year so I'm not too worried about it. We have much bigger fish to fry.
    i know, but i was just pointing out that we fixed, atleast for the most part, a small problem, glad we fixed something... we lost too many games/let teams stay in the game with missed free throws last season

if you didnt catch the game they have a small highlight clip on nba.com... (top right, under Summer League:Knicks-Magic,, with a caption of Nate above it )

Superstar

frye drilled a open 3.....niceee. and robinson blew by like 4 guys on D....woww. im happy with the draft now....

portland has a real nice bunch of youngsters...outlaw, telfair, webster. all of them were taken out of high school, and they are all averaging 18+ points in summer league. i wanted SO badly for he knicks to make a deal with portland for the last year to get these guys in a trade involving marbury. i guess now its too late.

u gotta know when to pull the trigger on a trade. marbury should have been traded 6 months ago. now his trade value has gone down.

good gm's trade players at their peak trade value and get players like outlaw, telfair, webster before anyone realizes how good they are or can be. it annoys me greatly that isiah didnt pull that kind of trade off.

Originally Posted by pyotrveliky
    frye drilled a open 3
    would have been a 3 in college, but it was a deep 2... good to see he has range though