LMAO at the Wizards

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
jermaine oneal was considered a draft bust after 4 pathetic seasons in portland. a change of scenery and a couple of years of experience might be enough for kwame to have a breakout season this year.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
If we could get jamison for quentin that would be a differnet story....

If im correct jamison is a good defensive player....good shotblocker and great finisher.....

Hes young 2 but i doubt the wizards would let him go........

portega1968

El Cacique
When it's all said and done, the Wizards will send us kwame for sweets and jyd... Kwame definitely has potential, but there isn't a way around the fact that he has terrible hands, which translate into a terrible handle and stupid turnovers...I remember a stretch of like 10 games last year where he averaged a strong double double until his attitude problem resurfaced...Anyway, we need him to lay some D in the middle and serve as a 3rd option on offense, so he's good enough for that considering there isn't anything substantially available out there (seems we may get steven hunter with the MLE rather than Jerome James).

furious lord

Benchwarmer
:afro:
I wouldn't mind getting Kwame Brown IF we got a no nonsense coach with real experience. Some guys just need direction, and he strikes me as a player who needs sombody who is not afraid to put a foot in his ass. What a lot of people forget is that Jermaine O'Neal credited Isaiah Thomas with his development, and would not have re-signed with Indiana if Isaiah was fired b4 he signed the contract. I am confident that Isaiah would have Aguirre develop Brown's skills the way he developed Mohammed and Sweetney's post games, and soon Frye.
Oh yeah, I would like Hunter a little more than James. He could run and block shots.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea if were trying to be a running team we need hunter or a dalembert much more than a james. if were playing a slowdown halfcourt game we need a james.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
From what I have read lately, it seems that the Wizards are getting better sign and trade deals for Kwame from other teams. They just lost Hughes too, so most likely they are looking for a shooting guard in return. The only one they would consider taking would be Crawford in my opinion, but do you guys think its a good idea to offer Crawford for Kwame? I have friends that say yes, but am resitant...

NYC2BGI

Rookie
Kwame Brown is a tough call. He could wind up being just another guy with a load of potential but never becomes more than he is now or mature into a real superstar. I would take a chance on him only if a deal came along where I didn't have to give up too much.

I'm worried about Kwame's mental condition after MJ shattered his self-esteem. Wouldn't he melt in New York? And come on, he was left off his team's playoff roster! What seven-footer is left off a playoff roster?