Utah in the Market for a PG, should NK inquire?

What would you take Boozer and Harping return for SM?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not enough

• Utah would never make the trade

• Total voters

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Utah is in the Market for a PG and has epressed interst in Damon Stoudmire. Should the Knicks see if they can work out a deal for SM?

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
no, boozer is a head case and is undersized and not a great defender. harping is allan houstonish - pretty one dimensional. i dont like the deal. plus they have deron williams.

Ted

Benchwarmer
They're looking for someone to ease Deron's load, not a score first point with a huge contact. I have to think that Utah and Jerry Sloan's rotation are the last place Marbury is wanted.

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
couldn't of said it better ted, and could you picture steph in that purple... ugh. or even pulling a john stockton.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i dont get it. didnt utah give up a whole bunch of stuff just so they could get the 3rd pick and get deron williams???

why are they still searching for a point guard?

i think this is just a rumor...i dont think they would wanna take on marburys contract...

maybe just damon stoudamire who they could sign for a few million and let him play long enough until deron is ready to take over and be the point guard of the future for the jazz

Ohh, Marbury would hate that. Being exiled from his hometown into obliviion in Mormon country. I think he'd throw a fit.