We Need a few more like Ariza

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I read this article, and was completely impressed by Ariza's work ethic. This guy embodies what the new generation of pro athlete should be...Professional. I am very happy that IT had the foresight to draft Ariza at 43. If this kid can stay injury free, he seems to be like a Ron Artest, without all the baggage. And frighteningly enough, he now just 20 years old!! Read the link, and I'm sure every Knicks fan will be happy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/09/sports/basketball/09knicks.html

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i cant read the article but i love him. no ego, penetrates to the rim, decent D. needs to work on his range tho...but again hes a rookie (now sophmore).

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
im still upset he wasnt in the dunk contest, i feel he could habve done some pretty cool stuff..

i was also a bit annoyed that the only person at all-star weekend from NY was Becky Hammond (she was in the shooting stars thing)

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
We do need another Ariza. That way we can trade one and keep the other. Maybe we need two more Arizas then. Right? Im not knockin Ariza, in fact i love what he brings to new york. Im just sick of the knicks making so many changes rather than dump-rebuilding.

We need to get more minutes for Ariza. I mean, with the acqusition of Q, he lost a lot of potential minutes. We have a logjam at the guards and SF positions. Can we make a deal?

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
The knicks might have on some nights marbury, crawford and q-rich as their 1, 2, and 3. When Q-rich is playing sg Tim thomas will be playinf sf and penny hardaway will also battle for minutes. It will be tough for ariza to get minutes but it's also possible that TT and/or penny could get traded this year because they're both in the final years of their contracts. Even if they don't get traded, I would use Ariza over Penny, but i don't know about TT. He came on strong at the end of last season. After getting through tragic events and injuries, Tim Thomas did contribute on a nightly basis. He had some nice games. Ariza has been struggling the past couple of games in the summerleague but that doesn't mean much. Ariza is playing for experience while others are trying to get paid. The people who are trying to get paid are going to play the hardest. Still, Ariza needs maybe another year before he's ready to start. We can't forget how young he is.