a great center everybody overlooked

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i really like indiana's jeff foster. he has the size, experience, and is a good rebounder. he had a monster series against detroit in the playoffs with around 20 rebounds (not sure) in one game. i was thinking of sending jamal crawford for foster and fred jones. the pacers have so much depth at the 3 with artest and jackson, they need a sg since reggie left and i dont think they will start granger yet

I like Foster too, but would Indiana trade with New York at all? I mean, don't Bird and Isiah hate each other?

And I don't see them trading Fred Jones, I don't think Crawford is that much of an upgrade over Jones.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
bruno sundov...hahahahahahaha. if we get foster then frye will come off the bench hopefully

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i wonder if indy is willing to trade artest. im more interested in him than foster. id gamble on artest despite his problems, he is a very talented player, and most of all, i love his defensive intensity. i dunno if bird would give artest to his nemisis isiah though.

but how about...ariza/tim thomas for croshere/artest

im including croshere because im guessing indy desperately wants to get rid of his terrible contract, and theyd get tiny tim's expiring contract, and a young player in ariza.

i think thats a fair deal.

and i would do it, for artest, its worth it.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
give away ariza? no way. that kid can make a name for ny. people claim other players can do that for another team but ariza is the real deal. i think ariza and robinson are the 2 most untouchable knicks in the next few years. with time, i think ariza will become a tmac or a carter although it sounds cliche

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Man I don't know if it would be worth gambling on Artest's crazy A$$ for Tim and Ariza.

Not only would the Knicks be getting screwed over financially on that deal. But also loosing Ariza? which has alot of potential left and only getting better with time....who knows he might become our Artest.

I figured Tim is gone anyways, am just waiting on the how....