Thread: What about this scenario?????

Hybrid View

Default What about this scenario?????

Maybe somebody knows the knicks intrest level in Donyell Marshall, i havent heard his name much, but at 6-9 he has good potential, and can go off like he did on philly for 12 three pointers, i wouldnt mind seeing him in a knicks uni but you guys seem to be the experts, maybe a sign and trade with toronto or something, lemme get some opinions.........

please dont yell at me for being stupid

Marshallss a pretty good forwardd but i thinkk we need another centerr.. We gots plenty of forwards ( Trevor, Tim, Mike, Maurice, David Lee, Malik)) But we only have Jerome James to play big mann.. We need a good back up wen hes in foul trouble. B/c we cant put Bruno Sundov or Jackie Butler as our main bench centerr. Channing Frye will do a pretty good job but rookies can only do so much..

we have enough 4s, especially taylor and rose with their ugly contracts. besides, im sure frye and butler will do a good job. i am impressed by his unbelievable 12 threes aginst the sixers...wow 12 threes. but again we shouldnt turn into a team that revolves around the 3 we should be a running team that is strong to the basket

I think Marshall is a good player and would be a good addition only if you believe the rest of the team is ready to do damage in the playoffs. He is over 30 and has had a lot of injury problems as of late. It wouldn't make sense to add him if we are truly rebuilding, but seems like Knick brass can't seem to make up their minds on that. If we could get him cheap.....

thanks i understand

We are already going to be a major three point threat this coming season with the ability to drive.
    Just think about Tim, Marbury, Crawford, Quentin and MAYBE Houston. We don't need Marshall.....and I agree we got enough fowards.

I also agree that we need another big man. I can see Frye and Jerome James playing about a quarter and a half each before getting into foul trouble soooo that leaves an entire quarter for someone else to step up..... is Jackie Butler ready to step up? I can't wait to find out...

We need a new center no doubt.

i think jackie butler can step up. he's big and plays defence. i think he was a pretty important player in the summer league to us. i think we shouldve used him as a center rather than sundov

Originally Posted by NYFan
    We need a new center no doubt.
    yea and we have one, although i think we need a different one