Question about free agents

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
Why is that free agents this year at least that i know of have all signed 5 year deals, i think ziggy is going to sign for 5 years, mike redd did, ray allen did i believe, jerome james did, why we are we trying to sign a 300 pound, 30 year old center for 5 years, i swear that 35 in the NBA is considered super veteran, but idk. Now i take somethign back becuase if i was seattle i would try to sign ray for more than 5 becuase of hsi talent and same with redd, but jerome james? ziggy? 5 years is a long time lol,and if they were to get traded say next off season we have the same problem as in houston and penny nobody wants to pick up 4-5 year contracts for 30-35 year olds. I coudl be wrong, lemme have it kids.....

"i keep it real real, and real street"

HOLLA

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
anybody know if we are intrested in either trying to sign micheal finley, it sounds pretty obvious that the mavericks will cut him, i know we are full at the sf position, but what have ppl heard???

ny3nyk

Rotation player
we dont need finley, considering we are rebuilding and we have enough 3 point shooters