Minnessota Summer League

portega1968

El Cacique
I've searched everywhere for last night's Knicks-Wolves game, but haven't found anything...anyone knows who won?

portega1968

El Cacique
Found a French blog that says Knicks beat Wolves last night, 88-67. Can't believe the lack of info on this league. The official site (nba.com/timberwolves/news/summer_league_2005.html) doesn't even have Friday's results.

Trin_Starr

Starter
KnicksFan20 said:
did ariza get injured??????

Nah, the coaching staff was happy with his production in the Vegas summer league and told him that it wasn't necessary for him to attend the one in Minny.

portega1968

El Cacique
Can I publicly state that I love our summer team? They deserve serious props for reuniting the noun "Knick" with the word "win" and the adjective "exciting". I trust this hustle and thirst for victory pushes our vets to perform at a higher level next season.

e_D

Benchwarmer
portega1968 said:
Can I publicly state that I love our summer team? They deserve serious props for reuniting the noun "Knick" with the word "win" and the adjective "exciting". I trust this hustle and thirst for victory pushes our vets to perform at a higher level next season.

Amen. I think they should just bench our starters, and send the summer leaguers in to play. :lol: