Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My opinion Larry Brown to coach KNicks

Veteran

actually no. larry brown and Stephon have a good relationship. i dont remember him tryin to get steph off the team but i know now they have a decent relationship. and u can see that before the games when NY had played Detroit.

but i will have to agree, i think a few changes will be made. The waiving of Allan Houston mite actually come sooner than thought. the power forward situation will be settled. i think what larry brown says Isiah will listen to, with minor guidelines.

Check out this article in today's New York Daily Newspaper detailing LB and Marbury's relationship...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Remember the way that LB likes to play... "the right way"... i just don't think that Steph is going to buy into LB's philosophy the way Chauncey Billips did...

maybe isaih will finally trade marbury then.......

look at phil and kobe. phil trashed him in his book. they managed to put that behind them.

i dont think any minor problems that marbs/brown had in the past will negatively effect browns decision to come here.

hes a 64 yr old guy. he put up with AI, who is probably a much bigger problem child than marbs is. hes mature. and marbs is maturing.

i used to think that a coach can't make too much of a difference, and i still stand by that, but i think larry brown is one of those guys who can really get the best outta his players and make them the best they can be. he can make a difference of about 4-7 games a year.

lets get him here.

it's not that steph is a problem child... it's his style of play... A.I too (he's is even harder)... steph and A.I. are GREAT players... Kobe is going the same way... somehow Shaq will all his dominance is still a team man

Veteran

but thats the thing Chauncey Billups bought into because he HAD to. he wanted to win, he wanted the rep. and i think Steph will do the same. you have to remember that was rumored to be rocky BEFORE Athens. then after and during the relationship got better. like when Stephon practically won that game for them that BASICALLY gave them the bronze!!! Everything will be fine...but look for Crawford and some PF's to get trades if anyone (well of course TT and Penny as speculated)

If Steph stays, I wouldn't be suprised that Crawford, Sweetney, Rose, TT and Penny will be gone by the trade deadline... man that's a lot of changes!!