Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Yesterday

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zimbabwae
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Yesterday

    yesterday at around 10 central i tried to come on to the site like a 100 times wat was up???

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    too many newcomers trying to find out what's up w/ Larry Brown's situation.

  3. #3
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,827
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    not sure what could that be.. server problem probably.. shouldn't have been down for more then 15 minutes.. or was it?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zimbabwae
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    not sure what could that be.. server problem probably.. shouldn't have been down for more then 15 minutes.. or was it?
    no it was deffinetly more than 15 minutes

  5. #5
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,827
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Now i know what it happened. The server hosting knicksonline.com has experienced some very serious attacks (DDOS) and that is why the site was down.
    Meanwhile, it was moved on a different IP adress to prevent such things to happen again and it looks like everything is working fine

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zimbabwae
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    Now i know what it happened. The server hosting knicksonline.com has experienced some very serious attacks (DDOS) and that is why the site was down.
    Meanwhile, it was moved on a different IP adress to prevent such things to happen again and it looks like everything is working fine
    looks like its not because last night again i had the same problem, Does this site only work in the daytime or someting????

  7. #7
    Superstar KnicksFan20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    it works fine for me

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zimbabwae
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    heyyyy it worked yesterday

  9. #9
    Veteran Peach_NYK_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    yea this has happened to me a couple of times, but never long, i come back in a couple minutes, and its fine.. never been 2 bad for me

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zimbabwae
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    yea this has happened to me a couple of times, but never long, i come back in a couple minutes, and its fine.. never been 2 bad for me
    u could say that its working quite "peachy" Drum noise

  11. #11
    Veteran Peach_NYK_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    11

    Default


  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    can we please stop starting retarded threads htat dont deserve to be topics?

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zimbabwae
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by a knick fan
    can we please stop starting retarded threads htat dont deserve to be topics?
    dude chill we're just having a little bit of fun. you must be quite the party-poopper. Spend a lot of friday nights at home do ya

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2005, 18:52
  2. Knick Concerns
    By mrj18 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 04, 2005, 15:51
  3. Kobe charged
    By Swifftey in forum NBA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Aug 04, 2003, 10:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •