We wont recognize this team in the 05,06 season!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
We wont recognize this team in the 05,06 season. There are a great deal of unaswered questions the Knicks face today. Who's gonna be the head coach? Who's gonna be the starting shooting gard and starting center. No matter who starts or who coachs we must all realize that the knicks current line up sucks! So expect a great deal of trades to come. In the end the only Thomas on this team will be Isiah! Tim's will be traded for a real big man with legs. I have nothing but faith in Isiah, although my faith in him wavered abit during the Muhammad trade.

I have never seen the knicks look so soft. This is perhaps the softest team in franchise history. I like Marbury. Remember he was the only one to show up in the last few games of the season. Richardson was a great ad in. Look for Crawford to be traded along with Thomas for a PF or big SF. That's my call.

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
I agree with you that a lot of revamping must be done to get this team back to respectability. Tim "terrible" Thomas is going to be traded. Houston will be dumped, and so will penny.

Isiah will look like a genius if Brown comes aboard, the only question is will Marbury still be on the team. Marbury and Brown hate each other as shown during the Olympics. If it came down to either Marbury or Brown who do you think Isiah will pick. In my eyes one is a proven winner and could improve the team, the other is a disgruntled player who constantly fails to make his teammates better, and take them to the next level.

Trade crawford! Trade Marbury! get some quality guards that will play defense and do the little things that champions do.

NYKnicks15

Starter
yes there will be some trades (a big SF? like tim thomas? haha) nah expect a new PF thats all i see. Walker comes to mind...if it was isiahs way it would be but its gonna be larrys requests prolly that isiah fulfills...

crawford and sweets i see having a new home this season
aswell as tim thomas, penny and houston..

but marbury??? no. ppl keep bringing up the athens thing...BUT that was before it started. he earned a better relationship when he won that bronze medal for the US!!! and now they are on level grounds. watch them before games when DET played NYK this year...trust me everything will be fine...they BOTH want to win...

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
donchris said:
Who's gonna be the head coach? Who's gonna be the starting shooting gard and starting center.

head coach= most likely Herb, unless we get Larry
starting guard=Q
starting center=jj

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea i read an article on espon where marbury said he has no problem with larry coming in and that he guarantees we make the playoffs.

furious lord

Benchwarmer
:afro:
The Knicks lost around 30 games by 6 points or less, most of which came in the final minutes. I don't think that was due to lack of talent, it had more to do with coaching and lack of defense. Plus they had no shotblockers. Please don't talk to me about Nazr Mohammed, I liked him as a player, but he was not the answer for us at center. He had good stats, but he could not stay on the floor because he gave up too many easy baskets and was not a shotblocker. Plus any scrub center with size knocked him around, in the same game against the Wizards Kwame Brown got a career high 19 points against him, while Brendan haywood looked like Shaquille Oneal in the first half. Mohammed's points came off of putbacks and feeds from marbury. He's good around the basket, but not the physical force we need.

I think we have more talent than last year. Richardson is not only a shooter he can postup, which makes us more physical at the two, and James is a big body who blocks shots. We should add another 4 and we'll be allright.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
crawford_fan1 said:
This team is aleast make it to the playoff. We just might win a championship if we get Larry Brown.

thats pretty optompistic.. you think we can win a champinship THIS YEAR, if we get larry brown??