Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lamar odom

It would be a good trade but Isiah will not trade Tim because Lamar is thinking about retiring.

omg how is this a good trade...........TIM THOMAS IS BETTER THEN ODU,.......

and where did u get that information

odom is like 26 27 years old

i think crawford fan got mixed up with odom and divac. i would trade thomas for odom in a heartbeat, odom would probably play significantly better because hes back home in ny

Lamar Odom put up nice numbers with Miami but kobe limited odoms production. Tim thomas is not odom. He's a good sf (SF, not pf). I would rather have odom because he can score just as well but he's a better defender and rebounder.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

I'd take Lamar over Timmy anu day!!!

I'd take Odom over TT anyday too... but Odom is not the guy we need to build longterm... we need a Rasheed, a K-Mart (without the NY bashing), a Zach Randoph (without the baggage)... these are the grind and tough inside guys we are needing... Odom looked soft with Kobe on the floor and that would worry me

we cant just pick up a guy like Rasheed/Kmart/Randolph and put them at small forward, i think thats what were talking about, but you definently make a good point, Odom is not a guy to be looking to the future for

am i the only 1 who like tim thomas.....wth

Lamar is a good player, better than TT that's for sure. Tim's play is erratic at best and Odem is more consistant. There's no way LA would let him go, not with Jackson being back at the helm. Odem's game can fit the triangle offense, and Jackson has already stated that Odem will get equal touches with Kobe. But for argument sake, TT for odem is a hell of a trade and he would make the Knicks a better team. He handles the ball well, drive to the basket and can hit a 3 from time to time. He also plays very good D, so he is overall a better player than TT. I would hold off on trading TT 'till we get closer to the trade deadline, see if Pheonix will still be looking to dump Mations salary. There will also be more options as well around Feb! There are a couple of poeple who post that seems to love TT and I don't understand why?!? He hasn't shown anything that gives him any value. He is to slow for the 3 and get's bullied at the 4. He has had some break out games, but not consistant enough and also long stretches in between them.

Originally Posted by KnicksFan20
    am i the only 1 who like tim thomas.....wth
    i loved tim thomas (most of the time), last year, i just refuse to believe he is better than lamar odom....

why is he retiring? and why are we talking about him if hes retiring. and if hes not retiring, if there are no proposed rumors that the lakers wanna trade him, whats the point in talking about him??

jeez...i know that theres not that much news, but some topics lately reall just seem forced and i cant believe how many replies they have gotten

Tim Thomas is an AWFUL player period

Anyone can play like he did in the 2nd half on an obsolete team and having the other teams 3rd best defender guarding you and getting the ball handed to you right under the basket by Marbury.

He is Soft

20.....his stats dont lie.....

if u read the post i made it wasnt just one half.....HES BEEN DOING IT HIS CAREAR.....look at his Fg % 3pt% yea he averages 4 rebounds a game

but he only plays 26 minutes per game.....he has a very acurate shot....he can drive into the paint and score.....he can back down......he can score facing towards and away from the basket

he can hit the 2 and 3 ball....he has a good Ft%..

before u make assuptions by looking at his ppg and his rbpg........look deaper into his stats

its hard to average 6rebounds and over 20pnts in less then 30 minutes of work

there is no way any body in there right mind would trade lamar for timmy the lakers are not the dumb.

Superstar

unless isiah was the lakers gm....