Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pierce in a knick jersey

Originally Posted by KnicksFan20
    Nate from wut ive seen is basically an identical twin of marbury

we still have crawford....he played the point in chicago......u act like if we lose marbury our team is doomed

the knicks are better without him
    i like nate but well basically wut uve seen from robinson is nate playing well in the summer league along with other rookies/sophmores, we have no idea wut he can do in the nba/the garden

Superstar

nate isnt a clone of marbury i dont think.....i mean they both penetrate but he can finish better. i dunno about his D or range yet...

what i meant when i said larry disliked steph is because when stephh played for the USA larry was asking to get him removed from the team.

Superstar

yea but then he saved the title hopes with that big win against spain i think (31 pts)

the reason why i said hes a clone is he can get to the basket and pretty much score when he feels like it

he also has the build of marbury and has his strength and possibly could be stronger.....and they both go tattoos lol

(from wut i remember nate is loaded)

but when i look at nate i see the body of stephon with jamals head on top........jamal and nates faces look alike 2

Okkkkk when from talking about Pierce, to hating on Marbury, to finding a replacement and now comparing dudes bodies and heads.........niceeeee

lol gotta love these forums

I dont think nate will ever average the assists that marbury gets. He'll avereage 5 or 6, but not 8. Marbury is often accused of being a ball hog but he averages more assists then ai, billups, and other top pg's around the league. And I do agree, nate has the body of marbury and the face of crawford. hahahaha its funny we're talking about this but i agree with knicksfan20

Superstar

i dunno....what role did he play in college? was he more of a scorer or a passer? we need him to become more of a passer cuz we have a lot of guys who can gun it.

Default Pierce

Trading Marbury for Pierce would be the stupidest trade the Knicks ever made.

Does anyone remember this years playoffs against Indiana when Pierce punched a Pacers player and gave Reggie a free throw to tie the game. That was the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Plus Marbury is wayyy better than Pierce, and plays a more valuable position. Pierce is a Sf which we have PLENTY of, and I like Q and Trevor way better. The Knicks should give Ariza a chance to play because he can really shine.

We need a PF, TT can absolutely NOT play PF, one he is a little BI**H down low, and cannot rebound for his life. We need a PF that can bang, and bring tenacity and toughness to an overall flashy line up.

Superstar

The Celtics would never do this trade. They already have Banks and Payton to play PG.

I remember Banks killed us with his speed last year, that young player to go with veteran Payton, the celtics have a very good point gaurd situation

first of all, trades between division rivals rarely happen. second, we already have Q Rich who plays the same position as pierce. third, id rather have marbury than pierce.

stupid topic. once again.

(i am in a bad mood i just lost 600 dollars playing texas hold em, so excuse my vulgarities on my recent posts where i rip every topic)

how stupid are you we dont have a sf DUMB A$$ WE have Timmy who is Whack as hell Q plays SG and he cant dribble to save his life. iF PAUL was here he would help ARIZA develop and make him our next SF. I hope you dont really think your a KNICK FAN CUZ your STupid as FU*k fucus on on poker so your whack A$$ wont lose all your money.
    SUCKA

IHUSTLA$STARKS3!
    watch your language, there won't be another advertisment!

I like that whole report thing u added(i just noticed it if it was ther)

i prolly wont report someone tho

back on topic.....I strongly disagree with hustla exept for the fact that ariza needs a lil more time to get his game up (but he can be a solid starter)

Q should not play the 3 he will play the 2

tim thomas is underated by everyone here

tim thomas has a lil bit of everything(offensivly)....hes a good shooter,he can dunk, he can back down. he can score n e where on the court

Mark Aguire musta did somthing special with him cuz he is an amazing post up scorer witch i never seen till last year the second half

he may not average 8 rebounds a game......but he averages less then 30 mins a game....he played sum like 26 mins a game last year with is pre much only have a game.....

if tim thomas was to play 30-35 mins a game....he would be averaging 6-7 rebounds a game.....witch is great to ask for from your sf......plus we had kurt thomas who is an exellent rebounder grabbing all the rebounds........

i feel like i always have to defend timmy on these boards.....everyone here bashes him like he was trash......but u guys dont look past his stats.....his 12 ppg (which u guys think would be horrible for a starter) his 4 rebounds and 2 assists......

if givin the time he needs to play he can be a dominant player.....and not to forget he was a pure beast 2nd half and he was averaging about 18 a game.....and the first half he averaged like 8

he turned around his game so much........i am a big fan of timmy since last season and i would not like 2 see him leave so soon.....