Pierce in a knick jersey

i think it would be a very good idea to trade Marbury straight up for Pierce cuz larryalready dislikes marbury and for the first time since SPREE we will have a nasty SF that can stroke and be a team player.
:beer:

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea marbury says he has no problem working with brown. if he means it or not is different, but AI and chauncey were both similar to marbury before brown coached them. if anything, hes already more of a passer than they were and now has better teamates.

NYKnicks15

Starter
THANK YOU RADY. i keep saying the relationship is fine and posting articles about them saying everything has been good long ago. and even during the olympics. but everyone would rather ignore that and yell trade marbury.

now boston needs a point guard but they also dont need to get rid of Pierce. and how would gettin Pierce help us? another SF? we need a STARTING POWER FORWARD.

Pierce ? Why ?

i like him, but a good point guard is better. We already have Tim Thomas and Quentin as Small foward. If we trade Marbury I think is much better to come a power foward. A good one...

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
y not put tim thomas at power foward???he has the size and body.....hes strong

or if that miracle trade marion for timmy would go through marion plays pf

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
people want to say Marbury has a bad attitude and a ball hog and all of that stuff (which he isnt), and then you talk about PIERCE? pierce may not be much of a ball hog, but ive heard people on here queastion his attitude, plus we already have some guards for this year

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
Marbury will stay with the Knicks until Isiah agrees with a trade that involves another good PG.

If Marbury is traded for Pierce, what other PG will start with Marbury's goods.

Nate can't start because he is unexperiences with the NBA

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
Nate from wut ive seen is basically an identical twin of marbury

we still have crawford....he played the point in chicago......u act like if we lose marbury our team is doomed

the knicks are better without him

ny3nyk

Rotation player
pierce is past his prime and marbury is currently the face of the franchise. yea we all would like to see the knicks win, but have all of u forgotten what ny is about? its about heart and playing at the most famous arena in the world. marbury may not play like we want him to but i know he has heart and i guarentee that he will play better under brown

ny3nyk

Rotation player
well i guess hes not REALLY past his prime but i dont see him improving his game any further. besides, i dont think we need a 3-guard line up, we need to get big

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
Getting peirce would not make us big. He is a sg/sf. There is no way peirce would play pf. He never has and he never will. Trading marbury would hurt the team. Nate isn't ready to start. Marbury is a veteran point guard who will run the offense successfully. Larry Brown is going to turn marbury into a true star. The most important position is pg. We have a talented one, so why trade him? I'd like to see anyone come up with a good answer for that question. You can't because there is no other knick pg that can run the offense and pass like marbury. Nate couldn't get the number of assists in college or summerleague that stephon gets and i dont think crawford could either.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
a good pg is much more valuable than a sg or sf. imo marbury is beginning to enter his prime and if he has the right pieces alongside, hell be the best pg in the nba. pierce already had his prime i think w twoine when they made the conf finals against the 6ers....also since he got stabbed hes been totally less agressive. wed be a small team w craw at the pg with bad perimeter D. not a good deal....

KnicksFan20 said:
Nate from wut ive seen is basically an identical twin of marbury

we still have crawford....he played the point in chicago......u act like if we lose marbury our team is doomed

the knicks are better without him

i like nate but well basically wut uve seen from robinson is nate playing well in the summer league along with other rookies/sophmores, we have no idea wut he can do in the nba/the garden

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
nate isnt a clone of marbury i dont think.....i mean they both penetrate but he can finish better. i dunno about his D or range yet...

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
the reason why i said hes a clone is he can get to the basket and pretty much score when he feels like it

he also has the build of marbury and has his strength and possibly could be stronger.....and they both go tattoos lol

(from wut i remember nate is loaded)

but when i look at nate i see the body of stephon with jamals head on top........jamal and nates faces look alike 2