What was Your favorite Knick Buzzer Beater Win?

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
My favorite buzzer beater win was....

Sun. Febuary 13, 2005 Charlotte @ New York

Score 102-99

Tim Thomas shot a three pointer. The ball bounce up from the rim and came right back down and went in.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
allan houstons was better against the sixers

and crawfords against the rockets was prlly the best of the year

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
the game against Charlotte was my favorite, because i was laughing for like 10 minutes after he made it (also it was tied so it wasnt that relieving but i i loved that lucky bounce,, but i was most hyped for was the Houston and the Crawford cuz we were trailing in both games

Trin_Starr

Starter
H20's was the best of the season.
The knicks entered the 4th Q down by 19...and JYD and the bench battled to get us back in it and down by 3 with 2s remaining, Houston drops the 3 bomb from the corner to send the game into OT which the knicks then went on to win.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Houstons against the Sixers wasn't a buzzer beater though. It tied the game.

But overall, Houstons against the Heat in the playoffs is my favorite Knicks Moment.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
well he tied the game with a basket to beat the buzzer, so i tihnk we can consider it a buzzer beater, even though technically buzzer beater probably means u win the game with that shot

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
well he tied the game with a basket to beat the buzzer, so i tihnk we can consider it a buzzer beater, even though technically buzzer beater probably means u win the game with that shot

a buzzer beater is a shot that u make before the buzzer goes off

u can have a buzzerbeater in the 1rst quarter

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
EVERYBODY LOVES BUZZER BEATERS. IT MAKES THE GAME EXCITING.
____________________________________________________________________________________

REPRESENT BROOKLYN ALL DAY EVERY DAY

BROWNVILLE & BED-STUY
WHERE U AT?