Another And1 star could make it to the nba?

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
I have NO proof of this.....but my friend who picked me up this morning to bring ourselves to school(i have summer school) was talking about 50 from and 1 being kenyon martins brother or somthing

then he brought up the new show has the teams split up...2 the young gunz and the OG's.....and he said that he thinks the professor is the best on the young gunz even tho hes white

then i said the best player was AO cuz he is just pure nasty then he said that AO was with the suns for mini camp (he might of ment summerleague) but if this is true

who would be the better player

AO

or

Rafer Alston

and wasnt headache supposed to be wit us in the summerleague?

sorry for the whole pointless stroy in the beginnin just givin info on how it was brought up

NYKnicks15

Starter
Aaron Owens is good...at streetball. we know nothing about his NBA game. in the last season of the show he did try out with a few teams and made 10 day rosters i believe IF THAT. hes a remarkable talent but could he make it and be AS good as Skip to my Lou?? No.

not saying one is better than the other, BUT Alston did the smart thing and played college ball and got his name out that way aswell. the only reason i have to say Rafer is the choice is because hes the starting PG for the Toronto Raptors and he already has a HUGGGGGGE heads up on Owens.

but yea this is pointless i suppose...

PS professor is overrated.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
professor is a nice passer and can shoot but i dont think hes nba ready. yeah i think i remember AO saying he tried out for teams or something. what do you think if the knicks got some1 just to stick in for some nasty dunks to get the crowd into it?

NYKnicks15

Starter
true they can do "moves" but three things come to mind...
1. How many "moves" can you do in the playground and in the NBA aswell?
2. How many of those "moves" come off scrubs?
3. How many of those guys who do moves are 5'9?!?! (actually 5'6)?!?!!

i love and1 aswell as have mad respect for them but cmon Nate Robinson is just more amazzzzzzzzzing!

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
Ao>>>>>>hotsauce......

all hotsauce can do is dribble and most of his good moves would be illigal in teh nba........

skip to my lue isnt gettin people like he was in and 1 neither will hotsauce