Carter to replace Bryant to the US National Team

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
If Kobe won't have court cases during the games, then he will help the U.S. come back home with the gold

jayp

Benchwarmer
well, it could be that:
1.) the comitee is sure that kb8 won't be able to play in athens due to being incarcerated

2.) the comitee wants the team to be ready (meaning no other concerns besides winning the gold) for practice when the time comes

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
I think this is happening because they feel that Kobe could use the time off to get himself straight in all other cases...(surely you guys know what I'm talking about) I enjoy watching Kobe play as much as the next guy unless of course the "next guy" isn't BryantDunkGiant or jsm, I don't think I enjoy it as much as them, and I am dissappointed about it, but at least he is substituted by VC... GO U.S.A.!!!!!! 8)

AJD

Benchwarmer
You LIKE VC? He's not even an NBA player. He's a showman. (an entertainer) Gimme a break. I dont want this Schmuck representing our fine country. He's disgusting with his celebrationa and such. Uch! I am disgusted. :eek7: :eek7: :eek7:

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
AJD said:
You LIKE VC? He's not even an NBA player. He's a showman. (an entertainer) Gimme a break. I dont want this Schmuck representing our fine country. He's disgusting with his celebrationa and such. Uch! I am disgusted. :eek7: :eek7: :eek7:
I totally agree.

My favorite Charles Barkley quote: "Vince Carter-- Half Man... Half A Season!"

Carter's just a great dunker. He's overrated, he's not a leader and he sits on the bench with some type of injury every game.