Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of Knick Fan Do You Hate The Most?

Hybrid View

Default What kind of Knick Fan Do You Hate The Most?

I have to admit, I have encountered alot of pain in the ass Knick fans who do nothing but complain about the team, blame all the problems on the one star player, always assume the worst, and want to fire or trade someone after every loss. It seems like because of all the losing, we're becoming alot like Met fans, who think every move is a bad move, and if they get somebody good, something bad is gonna happen. Who are the most annoying Knick fans? The chicks who say Knicks suck and can't even name anyone on the roster? The ones who say fire Isaiah when he's only been here for alittle over a year? The ones who blame everything on the star player, don't even watch the games, base their opinions on boxscores and pull meaningless stats out of their asses just to prove stupid points? Gimme your opinion please

yeah. There are negative and positive knick fans. At the same time they might be honest, or they may not know a thing about the team or the game. Mistakes happen. Nobody's perfect, that's the whole point of sports. Whatever. We had our bragging rights not so long ago. Then when Patrick started sucking, everyone let him know how much he did suck. We ran him out of NY only to be begging for him back not even a year later. I hated when MSG was about to cut the Knicks tv time/slot. There are haters who choose to dwell in negativity, and there are true die hard fans who still have hope no matter what. Be positive, have hope. If you want to hate on the knicks because of their shortcomings, I understand. We've been patient for to long. Hopefully Larry Brown will draw more cheers than jeers.

*NEW*YORK*BASKETBALL*!!*

i hate the fans when they claim they like the knicks but they dont know jack about them and think they do. also they offer ideas about the roster that will make the knicks worse

people who call themselves fans when the knicks are winning but abandon the team when they lose oh and most of all those that base there opinions from what the media says or agrees with any and everything that the media says ex - "media: marbury is the problem"
    "fake fan that doesn't even watch games: hmm..i'm gonna blame him from now on also" and finally fake knicks fans that say this & that team are better if you a true fan dellusional or not NO team is better than the knicks there should always be that glitter in you're eye saying the knicks will win every game. basically if you don't support the knicks to the fullest and yet call yourself a fan i honestly don't like you.

some one who calls the knicks the best in the league doesnt make then a fan

it makes them stupid

there had to be a ******** that didn't see what i meant that the comment for example say the knicks we're playing the Heat dont sit there and be like "shaq's gonna kill them" "they don't have a chance" true or not as a fan u should be more along the lines of "they got a chance" or "u neva know" like when you believe in a underdog no matter what anyone says at this very moment the underdog = the knicks like when every was saying "detroit doesn't stand a chance" "theres no one to stop shaq" but i'm sure there was a fan there that said to themselves "i believe" and you know how that series ended.

y am a i a ********.......o because u said somthing dumb and didnt explain urself so that makes me a ********

u said that a true fan should think the knicks are the best team and there are NO TEAMS that were better......

" if you a true fan dellusional or not NO team is better than the knicks there should always be that glitter in you're eye saying the knicks will win every game."

u din explain urself like u did in the second post

eh. true my fault i apologize on my part ignorance gets the best of me sometimes

There's nothing worse than fake @$$ fans that go to the game, sit courtside and don't pay attention to the action while the REAL FANS sit in Section 200 or higher!

The kind that had the nerve to boo Patrick!

The ones over on the ESPN board who chat crap .

to fake knick fans: dont look at the box score and start judging people

numbers dont lie. box scores and stats can definetely tell you a lot about a player. of course, there's a lot more to a player than just the numbers he puts up. for example, on jamal crawford's stat line you cant really tell that he is a really pathetic defender. and, on JYD's stat line, you cant tell that he hustles every play and gives it all hes got.

i personally have questioned many moves that isiah has made, and dont think that hes a good gm. hes a great scout, and a good talent evaluator, for the most part, but he makes some real boneheaded moves. acquiring rose and taylor is a perfect example. i think its ok for a fan to be pessimistic about the team, because after all, we have been a really medicore team the last few years. we have by far the highest payroll and so many resources to be a good team, its extremely depressing for the team not to be good. the yankees spend a boatload of money every year, but they are championship contenders year in year out. we should be too.

Originally Posted by a knick fan
    numbers dont lie. box scores and stats can definetely tell you a lot about a player. of course, there's a lot more to a player than just the numbers he puts up. for example, on jamal crawford's stat line you cant really tell that he is a really pathetic defender. and, on JYD's stat line, you cant tell that he hustles every play and gives it all hes got.

i personally have questioned many moves that isiah has made, and dont think that hes a good gm. hes a great scout, and a good talent evaluator, for the most part, but he makes some real boneheaded moves. acquiring rose and taylor is a perfect example. i think its ok for a fan to be pessimistic about the team, because after all, we have been a really medicore team the last few years. we have by far the highest payroll and so many resources to be a good team, its extremely depressing for the team not to be good. the yankees spend a boatload of money every year, but they are championship contenders year in year out. we should be too.
    yea that was what i was saying... u can't see the whole player juss by logging on the nba.com and looking at the stats. just from stats, there would be no way bruce bowen would be starting for the world champions.

I hate the fans that wear rose colored glasses. I hate the fans that want a quick fix for the Knicks' current situation. Let's get real. Larry Brown is an old coach, who has won an NBA title 1 in 25 years. He doesn't like to march young guys out there to fight for him (ask Darko Milicic). Now look at the Knicks current roster. Does anyone feel like this is the next Detroit? I don't. James Dolan knows or cares very little about this team. We've got a glut of young cats that are hungry to play in the league. I really hope Ariza gets to play. He and the other draft picks are the future. Unless we can get Ron Artest, we should keep him. TT & Penny should stay so that there contracts come off the Knicks' books. How the Knicks fare will have a lot to do with there willingness to play defense. They were 18th last year, so they've got to play in the top 10 to have any improvement. I love the Knicks, I just love reality a bit more. So before anyone tries to get on me for what I'm saying, realize that what I've just laid out is the way things are.