What kind of Knick Fan Do You Hate The Most?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
The worst kind of fan.

Every one hates a bandwagon fan. I callem groupies and alot of other stuff that would break the rules of this great site so I wont mention them. I have a friend that's a Allan Houston fan and he makes me sick. So that's one kind of fan I don't like. Fans that actually think Larry Brown is not right for the team are uninformed and hopeless. Fans that don't like Larry, don't like Herb, don't like Isiah, didn't like Van Gundy, and don't remember Pat Riley. How can you even call your self a Knicks fan. You are the worst kind of fan.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I don't like Larry Brown because he is nomadic, veteran driven, and gives every team he's been with a very limited opportunity. Look at all the teams Brown has coached. All had an expiry date. Every team does, but with Brown the devastation is longer and more permanent. Philly were San Antonio both victimized the worst by Brown's departure. He left both teams a lot older. I really thoght the Knicks should have gotten a coach that would be a long term solution, rather than a short term problem. Sure we might make the playoffs. We might even make it further. But unless we win a championship, the Larry Brown era will be a failure. Even more so, if younger talents go somewhere else and win.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
I also have a "bandwagon friend" he is a big t-mac fan and he once was a magic fan and now he is a rockets fan

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I don't blame guys for being fans of specific players, I like AI, Kobe, Spree, a ton of players that aren't on the Knicks roster, as I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way. I think it's great that the NBA has realized they have of ton of individually great players. I do hope that now with strictly enforced cap rules, guys won't all get ridiculous max contracts. In the modern NBA you need a big three. Look at all the recent championship teams. They all have that in common. Hopefully the Knicks can get that soon.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
"I hate the kind of fans that love the Knicks but they always talk about the Knicks when it comes to another team"

ummm. wut?

do u mean u dont llike fans who compare the knicks to other teams?