Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of Knick Fan Do You Hate The Most?

oooooo. maybe your'e the kind of Knick fan I dont like. j/k. Yea reality IS reality. But we aren't really trying to get a title right away. We, the fans, just want to be proud of our home team once again. We want to root for another winning New York team. The Knicks have been awful, but w/ Larry we have a better chance of improvement. Coach Brown has made his mark on the sport of pro-basketball. Have'nt you heard how many times he's turned awful teams into tough contenders? He breaths basketball, he's an expert. He knows his role as a Head Coach. It all depends on how the players react to him. We have good rookies and vets on the team. A championship would be awesome, but we just need some relief from a bad season. We should def atleast make it to the 2nd round.

the kind of knick fan i hate the most is "20 is a Crook" ...he is such a loser

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

If you're a Knick fan, whoever you are, let me tell you I love you for it. You're my brother in arms.

Were you watching when Starks couldn't buy a three against the Rockets? Were you watching when Charles Smith tried and tried and tried? Were you watching when Reggie gave Spike the choke signal at MSG after those 8 points in 8 seconds? Were you watching when Duncan and Robinson were jumping at MSG while our warrior Spree looked in disbelief? Do you remember the wakeup call we got from the Celtics on opening night last year? Remember January 2005?

Being a Knick fan is inexplicable to others who have not suffered through all that pain. If you're a Knick fan like me, the hurt is way in there. We demand compensation and you know what I mean. We speak the same language when we're Knick fans, whether you're in Romania, Brooklyn, Cali, Strong Island or Siberia. The Blue and Orange is a family, and like all families, we are not perfect.

That's why I can't debate what kind of Knick fan I hate 'cause I have a soft spot for anyone who can undertsand what being a Knick fan means.

Now, if the question were what type of fan do you hate, well I can't stand those who come in here and curse out other Knick fans unnecessarily.

I hate knick fans who (as stated as before) go only by stats and donot watch acually nba games....

im going to bring this arguement witch ive fought previously and will fight with every user on this board about Tim Thomas.

he is a great player but people dont see past the 12 ppg and the 4 rebounds a game.....instead of looking at those stats and if u seen the kind of minutes he got...he produced very well....

12 onts and 4 rebounds in only 26 mins a game is great......if u calculate and say that he would play 32-35 mins a game he would have about

16-18 a game and 6 boards........and if he duz as good as he did second half.......we can be an easy playoff team

i'm a bit in a rush to go somewhere, so i'm not reading the previous posts, i'll take a look later and add to this, but for now, i must say the Knick Fans I hate the most are the "fake ones" the ones who claim to be Knick fans when they're only there when were winning, or the fans who critisize wayy too much, to the point its annoying and ridicouls. Also the way over optimistic fans and basiaclly the way pessamistic fans, a real fan knows when to be optamistic and pessamistic....

And i mean fans who are like that consistantly, i have to admit i'm both every now and then, but not too extreme, its hard to explain i guess... haha!

Theres a fine line between the pesamistic fans and the ones who have hope, and alot of it by the way....

-er i'm bad at explaining this, it's kinda of difficult to explain they way fans are, and the how the real ones are and should act.... o well, try to make that make sense.... haha!

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Default The worst kind of fan.

Every one hates a bandwagon fan. I callem groupies and alot of other stuff that would break the rules of this great site so I wont mention them. I have a friend that's a Allan Houston fan and he makes me sick. So that's one kind of fan I don't like. Fans that actually think Larry Brown is not right for the team are uninformed and hopeless. Fans that don't like Larry, don't like Herb, don't like Isiah, didn't like Van Gundy, and don't remember Pat Riley. How can you even call your self a Knicks fan. You are the worst kind of fan.

I don't like Larry Brown because he is nomadic, veteran driven, and gives every team he's been with a very limited opportunity. Look at all the teams Brown has coached. All had an expiry date. Every team does, but with Brown the devastation is longer and more permanent. Philly were San Antonio both victimized the worst by Brown's departure. He left both teams a lot older. I really thoght the Knicks should have gotten a coach that would be a long term solution, rather than a short term problem. Sure we might make the playoffs. We might even make it further. But unless we win a championship, the Larry Brown era will be a failure. Even more so, if younger talents go somewhere else and win.

I also have a "bandwagon friend" he is a big t-mac fan and he once was a magic fan and now he is a rockets fan

I don't blame guys for being fans of specific players, I like AI, Kobe, Spree, a ton of players that aren't on the Knicks roster, as I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way. I think it's great that the NBA has realized they have of ton of individually great players. I do hope that now with strictly enforced cap rules, guys won't all get ridiculous max contracts. In the modern NBA you need a big three. Look at all the recent championship teams. They all have that in common. Hopefully the Knicks can get that soon.

I hate the kind of fans that love the Knicks but they always talk about the Knicks when it comes to another team.

"I hate the kind of fans that love the Knicks but they always talk about the Knicks when it comes to another team"

ummm. wut?

do u mean u dont llike fans who compare the knicks to other teams?