New Moderator

rady

Administrator
Staff member
OK, with all this unexpected traffic in this offseason i decided to add NYKnicks15 to the crew; he'll be moderating from today the main forum and the nba one
i was thinking to add another one but couldn't decide who exactly to pick so i'm delaying the moment probably untill the start of the regular season.

thwax

Benchwarmer
Nice work guys!
Hopefully you can moderate not only below the belt content... but also mindless, stupid comments :rolling:

Just jokes... keep up the fun
:thewave:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I'm New to knicksonline. It's a cool site. Being that I'm in North Carolina I'm not exactly surrounded by Knick fans so it's cool to get feed back from knowledgable people. But some of em anger me. Greatly! Like saying Larry Brown would be a bad coach for the knicks. And that is $&*#$#% crazy! You'v got your work cut out for you sir. Rule with strength and vengence.

NYKnicks15

Starter
haha yea i understand...
the only things im really looking for...
Cursing!
One word, chit chat answers!
Pointless topics!
Topics that are the same as already made ones!

if you guys can help me out, instead of saying "this doesnt pertain to topic" OR "stop cursing" etc etc anything you see wrong aswell...just REPORT theres a button at the top of POSTS. it wont necessarily get the person in trouble its just a matter of wasting posts and so many of them altogehter...
thank you guys for listening and more importantly caring! keep posting and keeping this place VERY active as it is!!!
:)

PS welcome don chris! im from NC aswell i know how you feel!!!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
good job NYKnicks15, a dedicated, intelligent poster, with KNOWLEDGE about this team, probably deserved it the most out of everyone here