Get excited about Nate

UWDawgs

Rookie
Knick Fans - You guys should be damn excited about Nate the Great - Hes been tearing it up in Seattle for the past 10 years and you guys prob have gotten the steal of the draft - Jamal and him also have been playing for years back in Seattle so they are pretty aware of each others' games - Get ready for a fun season!

For all you who want to learn how he dominated at UW check it out

http://www.collegesports.com/auto_p...sh/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/nate-robinson-bio

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Nate Robinsons got me very excited, his game is what I like to see, hustle; energy. Plus for his height, that is an accomplisment, he has to work real hard to do what he does based on his body, I like him and hope he brings his energy and spirit on the Garden floor every single night. Plus i'm short too, haha! Someone (Who thinks they know everything about the basketball and the NBA, but really, are utterly stupid) told me if your that short you'll never get anywhere in the NBA, look at Earl Boykins, he's not gonna win a chapionship, well I want Nate Robinson to prove him wrong, he may not be leading a team, but he can contribute off the bench with the time hes gonna play behind Marbury and show, thought low time b/c of Marbury, that he can play and make himself effective towards this roster, make the team better and be part of this team, be part of the reason they win.

portega1968

El Cacique
Nate Robinson has brought back the hope even if he hasn"t played a single game. I have no doubt Larry will love his game and David Lee also. Cant wait to see Nate posterize Shaq, KG, Duncan, Yao, Ben Wallace... or someone like KMart (uuuu that would make me very happy!!!).

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Nate, Crawford & most of all coach Brown will bring a fire under Marbury. I'm glad that we have alternatives to Marbury. Now he has to play well to stay in games.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Now we have Larry we should be exited about all of our young guys, even though people say hes had his history of not playing young guys...Sweets Ariza Lee and Nate will all improve under Larry and i will guarantee that