Abdur-Rahim trade to the Nets on hold

thwax

Benchwarmer
It's reported the Abdur-Rahim trade to the Nets is on hold after he took his physical... not good for the Nets, they have until August 12th to sign him... info from ESPN.com

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
if the nets get him, and maybe add a little more depth, i seriously think they will be team to beat not only in the atlantic, but the entire eastern conference

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
we have alot of young players thats progress enough

u cant just go from a team thats 20 games under 500 and automatically be a championship team

with some time and experience for our younger players we can become a threat......isaih has at least one more big trade up his sleave so our offseason is not done yet

u no hes not going to keep a team with 16 or how ever many players we got

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
H20 OFFdaHizZLe said:
dude the nets are making progess...and what are we doing?

getting Q, jerome james, channing frye, nate, andd uhh who is it? whats his name?? o yea, Larry Brown :afro:

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I don't think it's Larry Brown thats gonna determine this season, but the team and how it responds to Brown, also if Brown influences any moves, or if any are made at all....

NYKnicks15

Starter
gettin back on subject...the Nets have officially pulled out of the trade that would of sent 1 2nd round draft pick to the blazers for Shareef Abdur-Rahim...

they said they saw "something" in his work out that threw up caution flags...something AKA his knee. I know the whole disaster with Houston...BUT if we could trade for this guy for barely nothing should we? im not saying huge contract here but just a thought...hes good at D hes a team player a hardworker and a stand up guy...should we attempt to get him???

PS my signature pictures rules! hahaha

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Is this the Knicks forum or the Nets. I'm from Jersey originally but personally I don't give a sh*t about the Nets. I'm a Knicks fan! GO NY!

ny3nyk

Rotation player
as for abdur rahim, we dont need him because just what we need is another undersized pf. i would like to reaquire dikembe mutombo he was real solid servicable center. he could start or be benched. one problem though, hes like 70 years old.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
u no this section is called NBA witch means u can talk about n e team.....not just the knicks

and seeing as the nets are a rival team, its appropiate to talk about all there aquisations