Elton Brand-- 13
Chris Wilcox-- 2.8
FOR
Jamal Crawford 6.5
Maurice Taylor 9
David Lee .6
Mike Sweetney 2
1st Round Pick

I don't like giving up Lee but we would have to give them something to bite... I just am not sure if they will be keen on have MO, they'll like the short contract, but maybe not Mo and Sweets at PF (hey, we don't like that :)

timnakhla

Rookie
Elton Brand is one of the most underrated players in the game....if the knicks can get him without giving up Marbury, i'd be the happiest man alive :)

Also on my wish list:
KG
Ron Artest
Tyson Chandler
Pau Gasol
Nene
Paul Pierce
& eventually Lebron

now these are some big names, and some of you would say, we can never get someone like KG in NY...well (remember shak, T-mac, vince..etc). I think we have more than enough to lure some of them in.
Here's some of our trade baits:
1- Jamal Crawford
2- Expiring contract of TT
3- Expiring contract of Penny
4- Mike Sweetney
5- Maurice Taylor
6- Future Draft picks
7- Cash

Zeke, just needs to be patient, not waste our trade baits and jumps on the opportunity when it presents itself . :calm:

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
i doubt we can get chandler....but i say we take a chance on curry.....although he had his heart problem i believe it will not be a factor..and he should be easyier to aquire...

i relly dont want gasol...i dont no much about nene but if we were to get chandler we would have a huge defensive presence in the paint....

but if we can i would like for them to still try to aquire swift although close to impossible....cuz they just signed them but imagine

Chandler
Swift
Thomas(or ariza if we end up tradin timmy)
Q rich
Marbury

that is a deadly lineup