Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miami Heat

Default Miami Heat

whats up with miami and it's seriously ill roster? i think they have a ridiculous team. DAMN!!! im so jealous ... we're never gonna get out of the eastern conference with a team like miami in the way.

C- shaq/ doleac (i love this guy)
    PF- udonis/ laettner
    SF- walker
    SG- flash
    PG- jwill/ damon

dude,,,, the knicks need to do sumthin about this...

Are there gonna be enough shots for Shaq, Walker and Wade?!

if walker keeps chuckin', he ain't playin' lol this is flash and shaq's team

we all know Shaq gets what Shaq wants. If Walker is holding onto the ball too long, you better believe he's gonna complain. Once that happens Walker will be reduced to the same role he had in Dallas. He better like it too b/c James Posey isn't exactly a slouch. He's considered one of the best shut down defenders at his position. If you ask me I would have Walker come off the bench to provide some scoring when Shaq and Wade are idling.

i think the haet wins total next season will be higher than free throws made by toine and shaq combined...

btw we have a NBA forum this should be in

Superstar

Yah, but every single one of those guys demands the ball. Especially J-Will and Antoine. That chemistry is not gonna be very good.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

I hate Miami and would prefer this topic elsewhere.

We can't allow ourselves to be intimidated by what other teams have much less envy them. Detroit wasn't intimidated when they rose from the ashes to become champions and achieve elite status.

On the flip side, its nice to see the balance of power slowly shifting back to the eastern conference. Detroit, Indiana and Miami are the big three that threaten the elite out west, but the Knicks, Nets, Cleveland and many others are slowly climbing up. Seems the draft system is a pretty decent equalizer.

Veteran

guys honestly i was shocked by the roster at first...but you have to think doesnt this remind you of something...hmm the Shaq, Malone, Bryant & Payton Lakers??? too many names, too many shots, too many egos clashing at once....its a combustable roster and i know they all want to win yadda yadda but they need to except their roles, gain chemistry and with JWill at the point i think thatll be hard man...

should we be intimidated by the roster and team? of course
    should we have any thought that this team will work out? no

PS why is it when we wanted to trade for Walker hes a piece of garbage, who hacks up shots and isnt a solid player...but when Miami gets him hes a force to be reckoned with???...interesting, Knicks fans=double standards??? nooooo

what do u mean? i don't think he's a force at all. i even suggested that he come off the bench. i hate walker.

Lurker

J-dub really toned down his game comin from sac-town to memphis, i could see him takin another step in maturin as a PG comin to miami. antoine is a lil iffy, but wade needs someone to share the load, sometimes, in puttin up points durin the 1st three quarters of the game. all shaq wants is to have the ball at the end when it really matters, he knows he's not the old 40+10 shaq, but he was upset at the end of the detroit series because they didnt feed him the ball at the end. their team is gonna be good, very good...

im not going to read all of that so if someone said this then my bad

but walker will not start over posey

if walker were to start it would be at pf and not sf but he wont even start over haslem.....

im so happy the heat got this guy so that isaih didnt get him

Originally Posted by KnicksFan20
    im so happy the heat got this guy so that isaih didnt get him
    I agree, Walker would have been very tempting but no help... hey remember there is only one ball on the court at a time... I like our team being called the Knicks, not the "chuckers"

the entire article posted on ESPN has Walker starting at the 3 and Haslem at the 4. Posey would come off the bench.

that wont end up happining.....cuz posey is way better then walker....hes a good defensive player and can score

"hey remember there is only one ball on the court at a time."

Lol larry brown said that on quite frankly last night

Riley's at it again!! Don't doubt the knicks side tho. James can defend shaq, he's begging to play him. Starbury claims to be a lethal threat who can shoot where ever whenever. I expect maybe one more trade. We're in an OK position.