Miami Heat

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
whats up with miami and it's seriously ill roster? i think they have a ridiculous team. DAMN!!! im so jealous ... we're never gonna get out of the eastern conference with a team like miami in the way.

C- shaq/ doleac (i love this guy)
PF- udonis/ laettner
SF- walker
SG- flash
PG- jwill/ damon

dude,,,, the knicks need to do sumthin about this...

hoop115

Benchwarmer
we all know Shaq gets what Shaq wants. If Walker is holding onto the ball too long, you better believe he's gonna complain. Once that happens Walker will be reduced to the same role he had in Dallas. He better like it too b/c James Posey isn't exactly a slouch. He's considered one of the best shut down defenders at his position. If you ask me I would have Walker come off the bench to provide some scoring when Shaq and Wade are idling.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i think the haet wins total next season will be higher than free throws made by toine and shaq combined...

btw we have a NBA forum this should be in

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, but every single one of those guys demands the ball. Especially J-Will and Antoine. That chemistry is not gonna be very good.

portega1968

El Cacique
I hate Miami and would prefer this topic elsewhere.

We can't allow ourselves to be intimidated by what other teams have much less envy them. Detroit wasn't intimidated when they rose from the ashes to become champions and achieve elite status.

On the flip side, its nice to see the balance of power slowly shifting back to the eastern conference. Detroit, Indiana and Miami are the big three that threaten the elite out west, but the Knicks, Nets, Cleveland and many others are slowly climbing up. Seems the draft system is a pretty decent equalizer.

NYKnicks15

Starter
guys honestly i was shocked by the roster at first...but you have to think doesnt this remind you of something...hmm the Shaq, Malone, Bryant & Payton Lakers??? too many names, too many shots, too many egos clashing at once....its a combustable roster and i know they all want to win yadda yadda but they need to except their roles, gain chemistry and with JWill at the point i think thatll be hard man...

should we be intimidated by the roster and team? of course
should we have any thought that this team will work out? no

PS why is it when we wanted to trade for Walker hes a piece of garbage, who hacks up shots and isnt a solid player...but when Miami gets him hes a force to be reckoned with???...interesting, Knicks fans=double standards??? nooooo :lol:

hoop115

Benchwarmer
what do u mean? i don't think he's a force at all. i even suggested that he come off the bench. i hate walker.

tZeYuJAi

Rookie
J-dub really toned down his game comin from sac-town to memphis, i could see him takin another step in maturin as a PG comin to miami. antoine is a lil iffy, but wade needs someone to share the load, sometimes, in puttin up points durin the 1st three quarters of the game. all shaq wants is to have the ball at the end when it really matters, he knows he's not the old 40+10 shaq, but he was upset at the end of the detroit series because they didnt feed him the ball at the end. their team is gonna be good, very good...

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
im not going to read all of that so if someone said this then my bad

but walker will not start over posey

if walker were to start it would be at pf and not sf but he wont even start over haslem.....

im so happy the heat got this guy so that isaih didnt get him

thwax

Benchwarmer
KnicksFan20 said:
im so happy the heat got this guy so that isaih didnt get him

I agree, Walker would have been very tempting but no help... hey remember there is only one ball on the court at a time... I like our team being called the Knicks, not the "chuckers"

:hoops:

hoop115

Benchwarmer
the entire article posted on ESPN has Walker starting at the 3 and Haslem at the 4. Posey would come off the bench.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
that wont end up happining.....cuz posey is way better then walker....hes a good defensive player and can score

"hey remember there is only one ball on the court at a time."

Lol larry brown said that on quite frankly last night

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
Riley's at it again!! Don't doubt the knicks side tho. James can defend shaq, he's begging to play him. Starbury claims to be a lethal threat who can shoot where ever whenever. I expect maybe one more trade. We're in an OK position.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i think of it this way, ever stacked your team in a video game, and tried to get everones stats juiced, its impossible and when your playing your asking yourself you should score next instead of lokoing for good shots and winning, everyone wants to score, theres not enough time, or shots, theyre going to have to work it out, they will still be good tho

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I've seen this sh*t before with Miami. Have NO FEAR my fellow Knicks brotheren. Miami will do nothing next year. Not until the end of the season. They will have a hard enough time sharing the damn ball.
Now they've got Wade who is a gunner, Shaq will demand the ball, J Williams will most def expect the ball. They've got more problems now with this new group. Think back a few years when they first got Eddie Jones in his prime, Morning was still there, Brian Grand came from the finals in Portland, I nearly sh*t my self. But in the end it was a great team on paper, and paper alone.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
no people...first of all, they won't have trouble. datz cuz jwill wont even be starting....damon will duh....

jwill will be there to egnite something off the bench
and they'll have the same team as last year except antoine who i also hate

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
It is absolutely disgusting watching Antoine Walker play basketball, If Isiah went through and traded for that arrogant ballhog i would have went nuts. J-WIll is also nothing special, He is not that fast, not that good of a shooter, and not strong at all. Nate has way more skills than him, and give him time and he will destroy him offensivley.

If i am Stan Van Gundy i am telling Toine to just shut his mouth and pass the ball to Shaq and D-wayde, this move could really mess up the Heats chemistry, especially if damon jones doesn't re-sign. He is a locker room prescence.