Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miami Heat

i think of it this way, ever stacked your team in a video game, and tried to get everones stats juiced, its impossible and when your playing your asking yourself you should score next instead of lokoing for good shots and winning, everyone wants to score, theres not enough time, or shots, theyre going to have to work it out, they will still be good tho

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

I've seen this sh*t before with Miami. Have NO FEAR my fellow Knicks brotheren. Miami will do nothing next year. Not until the end of the season. They will have a hard enough time sharing the damn ball.
    Now they've got Wade who is a gunner, Shaq will demand the ball, J Williams will most def expect the ball. They've got more problems now with this new group. Think back a few years when they first got Eddie Jones in his prime, Morning was still there, Brian Grand came from the finals in Portland, I nearly sh*t my self. But in the end it was a great team on paper, and paper alone.

no people...first of all, they won't have trouble. datz cuz jwill wont even be starting....damon will duh....

jwill will be there to egnite something off the bench
    and they'll have the same team as last year except antoine who i also hate

It is absolutely disgusting watching Antoine Walker play basketball, If Isiah went through and traded for that arrogant ballhog i would have went nuts. J-WIll is also nothing special, He is not that fast, not that good of a shooter, and not strong at all. Nate has way more skills than him, and give him time and he will destroy him offensivley.

If i am Stan Van Gundy i am telling Toine to just shut his mouth and pass the ball to Shaq and D-wayde, this move could really mess up the Heats chemistry, especially if damon jones doesn't re-sign. He is a locker room prescence.

buddy, its d-wade
    and to everyone who has no clue: its DWYANE not dwayne....get it rite....

in one sense, walkers going to the heat is good, because they needed a third guy behind dwade and shaq. in another sense, the guy is a chemistry killer and rarely garners respect from his teammates.

still, i dont think miami is the team to beat, despite their recent additions. shaq is getting old faaaast, am i the only one thats noticed??? if another teams center can shoot a mid range jumper he can pretty much get an open shot every time because shaq rarely leaves the paint on D. hes getting slower and less mobile. hes gone from a dominationg 30 and 12 guy to a 20 and 10 guy. he might still be dominant, but hes not longer as effective as he used to be. plus, his health is a big issue. miami lost to detroit this past season cuz shaq wasnt healthy. is there any guarantees that hes gonna be healthy next year for the season or during the playoffs? even in phil jacksons last book, the last season, he spoke about how he was worried about shaq and his health and aging and how e was going to be in a few years.

watch out for jersey!!!! mark my words. jersey is gonna be sick. they have the best starting rotation. watch out for kristic, hes a good player. and, of course, their 1, 2 and 3 is probably the best combo in the entire nba. and rahim aint no slouch either.

This year, they are going to beat Detroit this. Now that they have J-Williams, they are going to do serious damage.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

REPRESENT BROOKLYN ALL DAY EVERY DAY

BROWNVILLE & BED-STUY
    WHERE U AT?