Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i dont like giving up crawford either, and for another pf? rasheed wallace is good, but i dont think we dont need him anymore

Veteran

you're killing me smalls..
    and thats exactly what we are SMALL!!! I dont see why losing Jamal is such a big deal. everyone was ripping on him about his horrible shot selection, chuckin the balls, no defense or passing...and now hes a god? Marbury will prolly play the 2 (unfortunately) and Q-Rich will be back up and u know Larry doesnt want Craw as the PG...so the chance we get to solidify our PF in years with a 6'11 allstar caliber PF were passing...

people keep saying we can get a lot for Crawford...i actually dont think so.
    Big contract, horrible selection...id rather do this then trade him for Miles or whoever else has been rumored with him..
    #15...So good it had to be retired twice

you're killing me smalls..
    and thats exactly what we are SMALL!!! I dont see why losing Jamal is such a big deal. everyone was ripping on him about his horrible shot selection, chuckin the balls, no defense or passing...and now hes a god? Marbury will prolly play the 2 (unfortunately) and Q-Rich will be back up and u know Larry doesnt want Craw as the PG...so the chance we get to solidify our PF in years with a 6'11 allstar caliber PF were passing...
    Your making Crawford sound like he's the horrible, I beg to differ! He is very talented and can be worked on, but he isn't bad at all!

Anyway, I doubt the Knicks can obtain Wallace (either one) unless we give up Marbury or 3 of the next best players on the roster. Unless Detriot is going to rebuild, maybe the contracts would be a good bait? I highly doubt the Knicks would be able to get either of them, as great as that would be, with Brown and what not, I just don't see it.

As for Garnett for the Wallaces, that'd be interesting... but I don't see that either unless more players are added into the mix.... Such as something similar to the stuff mentioned before, or something different...
    Before Mr. Tayor taught the world to play
    Before fiber glass, before parque
    Before the world Doctor was spelled with a "J"
    And ballrooms were ball courts where the renissance played
    Before hype and before the dunk
    After the rythm but before the funk
    It was only a ball, and the soul of the game

Bleed oRaNgE & bLuE, the only way to bleed