kg and the wallaces (detroit)

ny3nyk

Rotation player
realgm reports that min. and det. are talking about trading kg for the wallaces and 2 picks. if miracles do happen maybe ny could be included in a 3 team trade, i would love to dump mo taylor out. thoughts on this trade? probably wont happen though...

ny gives:
mo taylor

detroit gives:
rasheed wallace
ben wallace
darko milicic
carlos arroyo

minnesota gives:
kevin garnett
troy hudson

ny recives:
darko milicic

detroit recieves:
mo taylor
kevin garnett
troy hudson

minesota recieves:
ben wallace
rasheed wallace
carlos arroyo
mike sweetney

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
y not try to maybe think of a way to bring sheed to ny larry brown had him under control. it would be nice

thwax

Benchwarmer
Not only does Larry not want Darko... why do we want Darko!!
If anyone's up for sale, let's take Rasheed

NYKnicks15

Starter
I dont know why Joe Dumars would even consider doing this. Kevin McHale definetely would but why would Detroit seriously?? They were ONE game away from winning it all...why mess up the roster? especially for Maurice Taylor and Troy Hudson...? :?

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
i was thinking maybe sheed can come to the knicks we can send crawford to min and maybe sweets or tt to det and the other to min. just a thought.

NYKnicks15

Starter
How about this trade...we get us envolved and heres what it looks like...

New York GIVES-- Jamal Crawford & Mike Sweetney
Minnesota GIVES-- Kevin Garnett
Detroit GIVES-- Ben Wallace & Rasheed Wallace

New York GETS-- Rasheed Wallace
Minnesota GETS-- Ben Wallace, Jamal Crawford & Mike Sweetney
Detroit GETS-- Kevin Garnett

works out salary wise...what do you think guys? :)

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Trading Crawford and Sweetney for Rasheed Wallace sound like a bad trade to me. I think you underestimate Crawford's talent. We should get alot for Crawford and Swetney. I don't really see Minisota trading Garnet. He might demand it. IF that's the case let's do every thing in our power to get him. But that's only a dream!

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
i dont like giving up crawford......this way it just makes us lose one of our guards one of our pf and we recieve a powerforwards witch leaves us still with

5 power forwards

NYKnicks15

Starter
yes but we get RASHEED WALLACE!!! This isnt some regular Power Forward this is a 6'11 230lb 14.4 ppg 8.2 rpg 1.5 bpg, all star caliber nba champion RASHEED WALLACE. Your saying we dont solve the power forward position because we still have five...Lee, Williams, Rose, Taylor..and RASHEED WALLACE! so YES we do solve it..

I hope your not saying this just because your high on crawford. sure hes a great young player but cmon its already 4 years into the league and he still has horrible shot selection? give em up. and Sweetney I love Sweetney but were getting a big time player here, who brings instant recognition and DEFENSE to our front court...

i think who ever doesnt like that trade, has something wrong with them...basketball IQ wise... :?

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
wut im saying is that we have to many damn forwards.....so instead of trading a GUARD try to throw in a couple of FORWARDS

NYKnicks15

Starter
yes but they would never take that...they dont need a 6'9 center and two subpar power forwards....they need that 6'9 center, a power forward and mass help on the shooting and point position...you have to give to take..

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i dont like giving up crawford either, and for another pf? rasheed wallace is good, but i dont think we dont need him anymore

NYKnicks15

Starter
you're killing me smalls..
and thats exactly what we are SMALL!!! I dont see why losing Jamal is such a big deal. everyone was ripping on him about his horrible shot selection, chuckin the balls, no defense or passing...and now hes a god? Marbury will prolly play the 2 (unfortunately) and Q-Rich will be back up and u know Larry doesnt want Craw as the PG...so the chance we get to solidify our PF in years with a 6'11 allstar caliber PF were passing...

people keep saying we can get a lot for Crawford...i actually dont think so.
Big contract, horrible selection...id rather do this then trade him for Miles or whoever else has been rumored with him..

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
you're killing me smalls..
and thats exactly what we are SMALL!!! I dont see why losing Jamal is such a big deal. everyone was ripping on him about his horrible shot selection, chuckin the balls, no defense or passing...and now hes a god? Marbury will prolly play the 2 (unfortunately) and Q-Rich will be back up and u know Larry doesnt want Craw as the PG...so the chance we get to solidify our PF in years with a 6'11 allstar caliber PF were passing...

Your making Crawford sound like he's the horrible, I beg to differ! He is very talented and can be worked on, but he isn't bad at all!

Anyway, I doubt the Knicks can obtain Wallace (either one) unless we give up Marbury or 3 of the next best players on the roster. Unless Detriot is going to rebuild, maybe the contracts would be a good bait? I highly doubt the Knicks would be able to get either of them, as great as that would be, with Brown and what not, I just don't see it.

As for Garnett for the Wallaces, that'd be interesting... but I don't see that either unless more players are added into the mix.... Such as something similar to the stuff mentioned before, or something different...