Am i the reason for the knicks aquisitions?

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
In nba live 2003.....i used the knicks...

and i remember trading for stephon marbury and i also had jamal crawford off the bench(his rating sucked) cuz he had a high 3pt rating

then in 2004

i traded for crawford and had him as the starting Pg on my team cuz i liked him alot...

then in 2005 my team was

C-amare Stoudamire
Pf-Eddie Curry
Sf-Peja stojokovich
Sg-QUENTIN RICHARDSON
Pg-Jamal Crawford

I dont like using marbury in live cuz im just not good wit him so i traded him

this is relly odd.....i also in some other game ended up with tim thomas cuz i did a trade with the bucks and i had to make the contracts work (i think it was inside drive 2002 or 2003 i dont member witch one i own)

also like 8 years ago i had nba shootout or somthing(for psx)....and i traded allen houston from the pistons to the knicks...wow

Maybe on nba live 06 i should trade for

Kevin Garnet
Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
Ben Wallace
And Dwayne wade (or just keep stephon)

it could work

every thing i stated above is 100% true

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
yea im a huge live fan.....but tell me those coincidences arent weird......

the knicks team are going to be nice this year....they had a good rating last year as well...and we only got better...if isaih dont get a pf this year first thing im doing its trading for stromile swift

ny3nyk

Rotation player
me 2 im a live fan, and i made the sickest team. i was in cap hell though... this was my line up

c-ben wallace (got him for crawford)
pf-emeka okafor ( got him for nazr mohammed and some other guy)
sf-tmac ( got him for kt and some other players i forgot)
sg-eddie jones ( got him for tim thomas)
pg-marbury

i won 3 championships in about 6 or 7 seasons then traded tmac who was like 35 years old for lebron and snow. my bens defensive ratings were in the 90s and eddie jones was like 40 something years old but i kept him for his hot shooting

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
C-Amare
Pf-Curry
Sf-Lebron
Sg-Michael Redd
Pg-Crawford

that is my best but that was in a fantasy draft bench was

C-Dalembert
Pf-i forgot his name(shot blocker)
Sf-Created guy (he was ok...nothing great)
Sg-i dont remember someone who can shoot tho
Pg-Brenden knight (99 steal rating)

very young team....i had like the 8th overall pick and took tmac then traded him and wound up wit my team

NYKnicks15

Starter
you give yourself too much credit...i definetely dont see Amare, Curry or Peja on our team...and jamal was a given so u got one new addition right haha

Ive had a roster of...
C Amare Stoudamire
F Stromile Swift
F LeBron James
G Ray Allen
G Stephon Marbury in 05

aswell as my current roster of
C Eddy Curry
C Darko Milicic
PF Rasheed Wallace
PF Mike Sweetney
SF Tracy McGrady
SF Trevor Ariza
SG Kobe Bryant
SG Kyle Korver
SG Allan Houston
PG Stephon Marbury
PG Charlie Ward...

thats the hottest team riight there tho ;)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Elias Arverdson (big guy i drafted)
Erik Dampier
Rashard Lewis
Quentin Richardson
Stephon Marbury

Jeff McInnis
Allan Houston
Marc Blount
Robert Horry
Kyle Korver
Jake Tsakalidis
Mats Lingren (point guard i drafted)
Jerome Williams

rady

Administrator
Staff member
talking abioyut nba live.. guess who was my starting C?

Attachments

• knicks_champs.jpg
    knicks_champs.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 870

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
LOL I always play sac in the finals! I whoop der asses tho. I try not to relate the skill rating in the game to the ACTUAL athletes skill in reality. GM mode in Live '06 better be better than '05.

Im never afraid to use Sundov.(realroster)

btw- anyone else create Frye, Nate, and Lee?
if so what ratings did you give them?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I'm in to live but I try to keep my team realistic, in most cases. I have traded Tim Thomas for C Weber. But now I play Marbury at SG and he kicks ass. Q Richardson's (SF) dunks are incredible! James... I got 17 pt and 10 rebounds on Shaq. Ha ha!!!! Bust Shaq's ass! He got his dunks off though. Of course I had Crawford at point. I still would like to see Thomas traded for Webber.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
in 05 my team was

C - Ben Wallace
PF- Tim Duncan
SF- Elden Campbell (monster shot blocker)
SG- Ray Allen
PG- Chauncey Billups

i had a big trade with detroit thats y i got this roster lol
but we were sick man

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Peach_NYK_21 said:
i bet u played sacramento in the finals.. right?

haha, that was an easy guess.. especially with that screen in the background :lol:
but the funny thing is that i played game 5 - the last game at MSG

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I hate the ratings and stats of 2005!! but other than that, i loved the game, i loved boosting Ariza's stats and playing in the dunk contest!! its always Ariza & LeBron! and i kick LeBrons ass!

haha back to the main topic of this, that is a weird coincedence with the whole roster thing...

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
my team was

pg.stephon
sg.jamal
sf.q-rich
pf-amare
c-theo ratliff the best shot blocker in live

off the bench i had mutumbo,childress,jr smith,mike james,ariza,malik,sweetney

rady

Administrator
Staff member
it didn't turned, it was started because of live 2003

speaking of teams.. in the last 2 games, i started Damon Jones at 1
man he was hot.. the best shooter i had, and although he couldn't dunk he had some of the best shots from 3 i ever saw

also, Tim Thomas can shoot very nice from the 3 point lane. The secret is to be very close to the line, keep the jump key pressed and wait to throw the ball by himself. you have 80% chancess to make that shot ;)

NYKnicks15

Starter
mannnn sometimes people need to shut their mouths, especially when youre a rookie...

in a rookie NBA LIVE 2006 CHALLENGE, David Lee played and said the following..

New York rookie David Lee had a disgusted look on his face checking out the Knicks' player ratings...."They gave us the garbage squad," said Lee, who competed with the Knicks anyway and fell to May in the opening round...."Who really picks the Knicks in video games?" Hodge, a New York native, responded laughing.

first off tisk tisk Lee, I try supporting you cause your a good talent but damn how can I defend u when you talk trash??? but then again I guess hes not much worse than many of us...including me haha :lol:

second...this got me thinking, how bad do they have us ranked in the new NBA LIVE???

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I think that really sucks cause I frequently play with the Knicks on Live. Personally I didn't care for Live 05. Too flashy and colorful. It felt like being in a movie studio more than a basketball court. But realisticly if you talk to NBA fans (non-knicks fans) the only people that expect a great team from the Knicks are Knicks fans. Well, some Knicks fans.