Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's the bench?

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

donchris, with all due respect, David Lee will surprise you. That kid has serious hustle, a knack for rebounding and knocks down his free throws (a trait shared by our 3 rookies thank God). He will be a very good player in this league. Wait and see.

Frye is basically an athletic kurt thomas with deeper range....frye will do just fine

jerome williams.....is a beastly defender.....

wut else do u need to no......

y in hell did u mention pennys name.....he did horrible last year......he had like one good game...

plus he wont get n e burn with ariza and crawford ahead of him

I reeeaally hope david lee doesnt turn into another sundov.. and i hope that brown gives frye decent playing time cuz u know how he is with the younger players..

hey flipfaction4lyfe, do u go to st francis prep? i thought i saw you in the blog in xanga . if you are then well im going to be a freshman there on september. my xanga is m23l. anyway back to the knicks. david lee will no way in hell turn into another sundov. well, first of all hes not croation. second, lee is crazy on the boards and is good at moving without the ball. if he was a bit taller i think he could easily start over sweetney or rose. and what knicksfan20 said about frye being a kurt thomas, well i disagree. kurt thomas was a leader, and far better rebounder

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

I think you've got to give these guys a few years to develop. So far Frye's not too impressive in the summer league. He's gotten in fowl trouble in a few games and turned over the ball more than once. He'll get crushed in the season, which is why Thomas brought in James.

I have scean some dumb posting but by far your last one was the dumbest. I can't figure it out. Your ether blind, misinformed or just punchy. How can a team have a loosing season and have the best bench in the leage. That makes no sence. You have a loser thought process.
    Well the starting line-up is different and there have been roster changes, it is possible, but anyway,

I believe the Knicks bench as it stands is fairly decent, we'll see how things pan out....

yea but u also have to remember frye is only 22...

frye will be better then kurt was for us.......the only thing as u pointed out that kurt did well that fyre doesnt is rebounding....but with some minutes he will be able to get it down

and u also have to remembe....during the summerleague there is like a foul called like 1nce everyother play.....so some of his rebounds that would of counted in a real game we called fouls...

hell do just fine......remember hes coming off the bench its not like hes starting