Knicks Schedule Announced

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea we play Boston quite a lot this year and that is good news. Aslong as we can get a one up one Boston or Philadelphia we make the playoffs. We just have to play when it counts...and play even when it doesnt. Im really excited to see how we do, YES even with the roster we have at this exact moment...

surprinsgly my favorite game up there is the first one..PRESEASON. thats right, i cant wait to see our starting 5, i also cant wait to see how we fair against an allstar lineup in New Jersey. Obviously the change in style now that Larry is here. Im just flat out excited for 05-06!!!

GO KNICKS!!!
:gony:

portega1968

El Cacique
Opening night = payback. Not only should the Knicks make sure they start the season on a winning note, they need to do it emphatically. That blowout we suffered on opening night last year at MSG against the Celtics really was a wakeup call. That must not happen this time. I won't stand for cheap excuses like "we need time to mesh" or "at least we were aggresive but the shots didn't fall in" etc. MUST WIN FIRST GAME!!!

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, we need to win the opening game, as long as we win, doesn't matter by how much but as long as we win.

I am also trying to get tickets to the home opener.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
im trying to get any tickets vs the warriors. dunno about u guys, but i HATE the warriors. this kid in my class loves the warriors only because of j-rich and he doesnt know beans about basketball and acts like he does. and worst he hates on the knicks. so i hate the warriors and that guy

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
This year's schedule is not that bad.
____________________________________________________________________________________

REPRESENT BROOKLYN ALL DAY EVERY DAY

BROWNVILLE & BED-STUY
WHERE U AT?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
we start with boston and finish with new jersey, 2 very important games (hopefully the last one will be just a training for the next game at MSG)